Aberdeen offer rival team less than half of entitled cup allocation...

Very few Sunderland fans give a fuck how many tickets Aberdeen give to an away team.
Anyone who gives a fuck about old firm teams seems to just love a fuckin sad argumentative shite conversation trying to get one up on the opposition. It comes across like British politics.
Basically most normal people think they’re idiots
I actually prefer rangers if given the choice but not to any level of being bothered.
Point being I don’t give a fuck
But I’ve had a few and it irritates me slightly people bleating on about rangers/Celtic

Last edited:
Aberdeen have avoided relegation twice because the team that was due to replace them couldn't meet stadium requirements. Aberdeen have failed to meet requirements here and therefore should be dispelled from the cup...

permanently.

this would also save them from having to pretend that they're trying to win whenever they face Celtic in the cup.

Very few Sunderland fans give a fuck how many tickets Aberdeen give to an away team.
Anyone who gives a fuck about old firm teams seems to just love a fuckin sad argumentative shite conversation trying to get one up on the opposition. It comes across like British politics.
I actually prefer rangers if given the choice but not to any level of being bothered.
But I’ve had a few and it irritates me slightly people bleating on about rangers/Celtic

it certainly sounds like you don't give a fuck.

Aberdeen have avoided relegation twice because the team that was due to replace them couldn't meet stadium requirements. Aberdeen have failed to meet requirements here and therefore should be dispelled from the cup...

permanently.

this would also save them from having to pretend that they're trying to win whenever they face Celtic in the cup.

it certainly sounds like you don't give a fuck.

I really don’t if ya on about the clubs/fans etc I just see people bleating on and think why ??
They’ve made total mugs out of themselves time after time.
I just think I’ve got enough to worry about in daily life and safc to be arsed about another team. Just don’t get it unless ya from Glasgow

Last edited:

You don’t give a fuck but it’s got you rattled

You don’t give a fuck but it’s got you rattled

Ha ha im not rattled mate. Might come across like that cause I’ve replied but I just think it’s mental.
The only thing that rattled me is bad life things. Football used too. Sunderland can really rattle my cage but I’m over it pretty quick. Some things in life are more important.
Like a say 1 team is stressful enough without getting wobbly over another.
Each to their own and like i say, I know loads of my mates who get right into it aswell and think they’re crackers.

penalise itself by following the rules of the competition? :confused:
The ‘rules’ in this case are seconded by the safety certificate.

Didn’t Rangers only give Celtic a tiny allocation for the last game citing safety reasons? Surely you are at one with this decision.

The ‘rules’ in this case are seconded by the safety certificate.

Didn’t Rangers only give Celtic a tiny allocation for the last game citing safety reasons? Surely you are at one with this decision.

the allocation given to Celtic was a league fixture. There is no minimum allocation and it's already been confirmed that we'd be forced to allocate Celtic the full stand behind the goal if we ever meet at Ibrox in the cup.

Aberdeen's failure to meet stadium requirements for this competition should mean they either take necessary steps to make amends (neutral venue) or they're expelled.

Back