A19

No cameras yet, but looks like 40mph for a canny stretch.
Going to be a nightmare this, isn't it!
I’m already looking at alternative routes for tonight. I travel from Sunderland back to Newcastle and last night was ridiculous the queues stretching from testos roundabout right back to Hilton bridge

Look forward to the day when cars are part of an integrated transport system, and not just penile extensions and the driving is taken away from humans and handed over to algorithms.
Oh fuck me this. Cup of coffee, bit scan of the news headlines and comedy memes of cats and dogs and fat knacker mags on me retinal implant whilst the car does the graft. Get out. Even take a 5 minute stroll to work. Bliss.

Down to one lane on approach from Felling bypass as of yesterday , was bad enough when I finished ta 4.30 but this morning the queue was back as far as the Green - reckon it will add at least half an hour to journey times east bound

Coming from Testos this morning in the 40 limit and this absolute knacker in a silver Astra couldnt wait to get past. Flew past me and gave me the finger only to be met by a T5 parked in the slip rd for Boldon Coll.
Enjoy youre points and fine you utter wanker

hahaha

id of loved to of seen his face the wanker

Down to one lane on approach from Felling bypass as of yesterday , was bad enough when I finished ta 4.30 but this morning the queue was back as far as the Green - reckon it will add at least half an hour to journey times east bound

How long is it going to be like that for? I didn’t spot any signs yesterday when I was passing through it at around 6:30pm and even then it was almost as far back as the Green.

How long is it going to be like that for? I didn’t spot any signs yesterday when I was passing through it at around 6:30pm and even then it was almost as far back as the Green.

it was like that for a few weeks last time for them to dig a hole then fill it. I fully expect there will be plenty of times where this is down to 1 lane, but it seems pointless having it as one lane for so long for it to go to 2 lanes when it hits the roundabout anyway.

Sounds like something happened prior. Someone asked the fella if he was ok he replied yes, turned around and stepped out into the traffic. I know someone who was nearby but they are in bits and unable to figure out in there heads what actually happened despite seeing it
I’ve heard little bits and it’s not good. Brothers mate saw it all and I really couldn’t write on here what he described it as.

Some prick in a PHS van wouldn't pull over for an ambulance on the hilton bridge this afternoon, eventually did then nearly wiped out a car pulling straight back out when the ambulance passed. A second ambulance was following and he did exactly the same again.

Back