A19

Drove across the southbound Hilton Bridge today at dinner time. There’s 3 lanes, the middle one had a full spare wheel and tyre in the middle of it. Luckily I seem it early. Then a white Dacia further up the toad with his hazards on in the left lane. I assume it came off his car.

Drove across the southbound Hilton Bridge today at dinner time. There’s 3 lanes, the middle one had a full spare wheel and tyre in the middle of it. Luckily I seem it early. Then a white Dacia further up the toad with his hazards on in the left lane. I assume it came off his car.
Shitbox car.

Car broke down on tees flyover southbound. Nightmare at this time, traffic building.
Got out of teesside sharp today. Thankfully. Still no cameras up at Testos. I was a bit carefree in the 50 to 40 zone and noticed a polis T5 in me mirror. He got in behind me and slipped off at nissan/downhill when I was back in check.

Well done Northumbria polis m8.

Well, if it’s properly started, that’s me not using the fucker til it’s done. CBA with the hassle: I’ll commute through the town.
I'll see it 9 out of every 10 days. Nee good for the Sandie's, and going by this morning, it'll be f***ing chronic. Ten past seven anarl, took us 90 mins to get to guisborough, with the rest of the A19 and smog shite.

Aye it's both sides of the roundabout I think. Going to have to set off earlier, can see it getting busy.
There's the flyover AND the new releif roads between Testos and Nissan AND the new northbound lane being built at the tunnel for people not going through it.
Sick as fuck tbh, I started a job in Silverlink 3 weeks before that project started. I'll be finished here before ever getting to drive through unimpeded.

There's the flyover AND the new releif roads between Testos and Nissan AND the new northbound lane being built at the tunnel for people not going through it.
Sick as fuck tbh, I started a job in Silverlink 3 weeks before that project started. I'll be finished here before ever getting to drive through unimpeded.

Aye I know the feeling. Use the tunnel everyday. Have to say that there has been a big improvement after the Silverlink work finished and the automatic recognition. Back to square one now sitting on the A19 forever and a day :lol:

Back