9/11, This is powerful footage to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The museum is fantastic if more than a little morbid. I found it fascinating to be stood where the event took place.

The same goes for the new tower, being at the top and looking down at the footprint of the original towers and imagining how it must have felt being up there that day was very sobering.

The museum is fantastic if more than a little morbid. I found it fascinating to be stood where the event took place.

The same goes for the new tower, being at the top and looking down at the footprint of the original towers and imagining how it must have felt being up there that day was very sobering.

The blue wall was what got me. It's always interesting to stand somewhere the world changed forever. You can almost feel it.

I see the tinfoil hatters have shat their usual all over the thread.

I was in Monkseaton Drive Whitley Bay, getting a quote for a new boiler from British Gas.

We all watched, stunned, as the 2nd plane hit the tower. I was so traumatized, I actually accepted their quote. I still regret it to this day.

I think it's a bit crass to be honest..the pools would have do e as a fitting memorial

Just answer the question that you've been avoiding
According to evidence gathered from Reuters 54% of the world population think it wasn't al queda. I've already shown you this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brexit's over - but nothing divides the board more than this shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back