9/11, This is powerful footage to watch.

It's never going to end. They go quiet, then reappear on these kinds of threads as if their bullshit is still valid.
It's always niceonewibbler that bumps this with some new rehashed gibberish
If you 2 believe the official narrative of 9/11 then you are sadly mistaken. You should both throw your televisions out the window then slap each other with a wet fish. I'm not happy that the people who were really responsible for 9/11 haven't been brought to justice but if you's are happy with it then crack on.

You made out there was some official confirmation of it, then posted up 1 conspiracy theorist claiming it.

You've done your reputation no good this evening.
No that is not true at all, have you watched the video?

Imagine thinking they'd managed to rig the buildings with explosives without no one noticing.

And then just waited patiently for a day when hijackers would take over planes and crash them.

:lol:

Mind, clever of them to bring down the second tower to be hit first, to throw us all off the scent.

Last edited:
Doesn't mean its confirmed. It's ok just to say it's something you believe without trying to trick me!:evil:
Its been confirmed it was a demolition by a world class demolition expert - yet you say it isn't confirmed, why is that? Do you not believe him?

Which other building must be rigged up with explosives right now just waiting for the next right day? :eek:
Its been confirmed it was a demolition by a world class demolition expert - yet you say it isn't confirmed, why is that? Do you not believe him?

I believed you for a moment but then you lost my belief.

I believed you for a moment but then you lost my belief.
Damn. Well I think WT7 was a controlled demolition after looking at the evidence. I just like to hear everyones opinions. I do find it a bit bizarre people cant see a controlled demolition. Its blatantly obvious.
Expert confirms it wasn't a demolition.

who provides another authoritative debunking of conspiracy theories.

Careful with debunkers marra they are just as crazy as the conspiracy theorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, did you only read part of my post?

The inquiry established the facts.

If those facts don't fit in with your view of what 'actually happened' then you need to do the disproving, not I
I'm saying their is no evidence the terrorists nicked the planes and there isn't, if you think there is post it here and prove me wrong.

NIST was responsible for the enquiry so show me the evidence they produced to show who nicked the planes.

I've already heard the supposed recording of the terrorists in the cockpit and as I could make the same recordings using actors it cant be classed as hard evidence they nicked the planes and flew them on the day.

Here is the 9/11 commission report.

You can hear the cockpit recordings here.

Who do you think "nicked" them
Not the terrorists reported as experienced pilots say it would have been impossible for them so fly the planes and I believe them over the corrupt lying media & authorities. I certainly don't trust the NIST report.
Jet fuel doesn't melt Steel beams people!

;):lol:
Apparently according to the NIST report pieces of paper does and that's what they said made WT7 collapse (pieces of paper).

Here is the 9/11 commission report.

You can hear the cockpit recordings here.

Not the terrorists reported as experienced pilots say it would have been impossible for them so fly the planes and I believe them over the corrupt lying media & authorities. I certainly don't trust the NIST report.

Apparently according to the NIST report pieces of paper does and that's what they said made WT7 collapse (pieces of paper).
Spit it out. Who. Just say it you fruit loop

On the other thread, you were saying that the flight school that trained them said they would not have been able to fly the planes. Two things coming out of that - one, can you point us to that please?

Two, if you find it, if you think really hard, can you think of any other non-conspiratorial reasons why an American flight school in America run by Americans might want to minimise the involvement they had in training people who went on to commit the worst act of terrorism killing the most Americans in modern US history?

Back