9/11, This is powerful footage to watch.

Not sure tbh it was Cow who said it. The only thing I'm sure of is WT7 was a demolition.
Right so you have no idea but you're certain it want terrorists.

You do realise you're that crazy conspiracy theorist that knows better than anyone else but in reality you can't find your arse with two hands a torch and a map, failed all your exams, couldn't walk to an interview and smashes 12 cans a night.

You're the oddball here and you're not some trail blazing genius.

On the other thread, you were saying that the flight school that trained them said they would not have been able to fly the planes. Two things coming out of that - one, can you point us to that please?

Two, if you find it, if you think really hard, can you think of any other non-conspiratorial reasons why an American flight school in America run by Americans might want to minimise the involvement they had in training people who went on to commit the worst act of terrorism killing the most Americans in modern US history?
I saw it on here Pilots For 9/11 Truth there's a lot of information on there and I'm at work so find it yourself.

People calling me a fruit loop for not believing the 9/11 official story should know that 54% of the worlds population don't believe the official 9/11 story.

Logon or register to see this image

Right so you have no idea but you're certain it want terrorists.

You do realise you're that crazy conspiracy theorist that knows better than anyone else but in reality you can't find your arse with two hands a torch and a map, failed all your exams, couldn't walk to an interview and smashes 12 cans a night.

You're the oddball here and you're not some trail blazing genius.
See above you oddball 9/11 minority believing conspiracist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh, there is only one plausible explanation for the events of 9/11 and that’s the official report. If truthers genuinely believed in a different course of events they would set that out as an argument but they never ever do as they know it would be torn to shreds in seconds.

There is no point arguing details with these cretins, make them put their money where their mouth is. They won’t.

Sigh, there is only one plausible explanation for the events of 9/11 and that’s the official report. If truthers genuinely believed in a different course of events they would set that out as an argument but they never ever do as they know it would be torn to shreds in seconds.

There is no point arguing details with these cretins, make them put their money where their mouth is. They won’t.
Not according to 54% of the worlds population.

What happened that day then?
I would never have doubted what happened that day until it was confirmed WT7 was a controlled demolition. That's all I know for sure WT7 was a controlled demolition.

So Wikipedia and a reuters article that contradicts your original assertion. Yep. You're dumb.
Say what? Have you recently lost the ability to read? It clearly says 54% of the worlds population don't believe the official story of 9/11 or am I wrong? Can you explain?

I was at a secondary school. The company I worked for had hired out a hall there for a company meeting. There was about 200 people there and it was boring as hell.

We broke for a coffee break and one of the teachers told me "something really serious has happened in New York". We went back into the hall and he got the news on the big screen....

Staff, kids, conference people all flooded in and watched in absolute silence. The head of the company called the conference off so we could follow it.

I remember sitting up until the early hours to watch George Bush make his statement.

Your source is Wikipedia man you muppet. People like you are dangerous. Before social media you were considered a reject if society. Sadly now social media and twitter has given morons like you the ability to connect with other like minded idiots.
The source is reuters you idiot and you’ve been proved wrong. Some conspiracy theorists are dangerous but I keep well away from them, Alex Jones for example.

Back