9/11, This is powerful footage to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to evidence gathered from Reuters 54% of the world population think it wasn't al queda. I've already shown you this.

You said you'd answer any questions. You haven't answered the following:

Who do you think it was?

Who do you think it was?

He probably meant he will answer questions posted on the other 9/11 thread.
You won't get a clear answer just lots of fudge

The conspiracy theories with this has too many parts all fitting together in so many different ways you cant tell which way it goes, fukn al ikea

Who do you think it was?
You've been blarn out mate time to accept and move on.

Pls explain how I've been blarn out.
It's impossible to engage with any CTer's, they become vague, none committal & utilise "everybody knars, man" logic. I used to get vexed on the various threads on here, McCann, 9/11 etc but it's not worth it. They live a sad, disconnected life, made better by spouting bollocks masquerading as researched, inferred knowledge. They're more to be pitied, tan scolded...

It's impossible to engage with any CTer's, they become vague, none committal & utilise "everybody knars, man" logic. I used to get vexed on the various threads on here, McCann, 9/11 etc but it's not worth it. They live a sad, disconnected life, made better by spouting bollocks masquerading as researched, inferred knowledge. They're more to be pitied, tan scolded...
He's also an imbecile and fantasist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back