9/11, This is powerful footage to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not assuming anything about what the towers are made of, I know for a fact they were made out of steel and reinforced concrete.

Here is something what looks like the nose of a plane coming out the other side.

Logon or register to see this image

I just like to know your views that's all, I know some people get a bit upset discussing conspiracy theories so I'll understand if you don't want to discuss it any further.

What's that popping out the other end ^? Do you think the nose went through the glass and out the other side?

Looks a lot like blast debris being pushed out with force

Why do you continue to be baffled by a single, ambiguous-at-best still photo when there are dozens of videos available that can confirm or rule out the impression you have of that still photo?
I'm at work so can only post photo's of it otherwise I'd have posted a video. I've seen the videos and I cannot work out what it is coming out the other side of the building.

So we agree it wasn't the aircraft nose. What was it then? That's what I'm trying to find out.

Who knows? It's possibly not even a single large object. It could well be a mix of glass and metal debris blown outward by the catastrophic impact of one glass and metal object into another at hundreds of miles per hour. You can watch videos of that impact, including all the debris falling. Pick any one of the objects in there, or any of the infinite combinations of blast debris.

If you watch it slowed down frame by frame and zoomed in it certainly looks like a solid object in the shape of an airliners nose.

And then...where does it go? The outcome you are proposing - that the nose of a plane came through intact and then vanished from existence milliseconds later - is almost stupifyingly irrational.

Whereas, the rational outcome - that a large metal object impacting another object with metal cladding at hundreds of miles per hour would lead to large pieces of metal debris flying in many directions, including out the side of the building in which the interia of the large metal object was traveling - comports perfectly with what appears on all the videos and also aligns with the single photo you posted. Now do you understand why I stay off these threads except when posts get moved here?

One of the luckiest guys that day was Larry Silverstein, the owner of the buildings. Rarely took a day off, but at the last minute decided he wasn't going to go to work that day-also phoned his two kids who worked there, to tell them to take the day off-what a lucky guy he is. He probably treat his kids to a nice day out again when his insurance policy paid out over the odds.

Last edited by a moderator:
And then...where does it go? The outcome you are proposing - that the nose of a plane came through intact and then vanished from existence milliseconds later - is almost stupifyingly irrational.

Whereas, the rational outcome - that a large metal object impacting another object with metal cladding at hundreds of miles per hour would lead to large pieces of metal debris flying in many directions, including out the side of the building in which the interia of the large metal object was traveling - comports perfectly with what appears on all the videos and also aligns with the single photo you posted. Now do you understand why I stay off these threads except when posts get moved here?
I don't claim it was the nose of the plane and never have. I am just asking what people think as to me it looks like the shape of an intact airliner nose when you watch it frame by frame.

So you think it was debris that moulded into the shape of the planes nose after the force of the plane gathered momentum through the building? Although possible it doesn't really sound plausible to me due to the intact shape of the object just before the big explosion.
How many people would have had to keep it a secret for nearly 2 decades?!
Its no secret, its been confirmed it was a demolition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back