9/11, This is powerful footage to watch.

So you think it was debris that moulded into the shape of the planes nose after the force of the plane gathered momentum through the building? Although possible it doesn't really sound plausible to me due to the intact shape of the object just before the big explosion.

I think your mind is organizing it into a plane's nose because that's what it wants to see. That doesn't look like a 767's nose to me in any dimension. But no need to deal with the "looks like" given that there are multiple places on the internet that show that object in super-slow motion: it's a dust cloud and metal debris. You can watch it change shape frame by frame.

Also: bullshit. That it's the nose of a plane was exactly what you were claiming. Playing the "just-asking-questions" bullshit game when repeating the same thing in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence puts the lie to any protestation of honest inquiry.

Last edited:

Dont know much about WT7 tbh. Can you link me up to the confirmation?
I think your mind is organizing it into a plane's nose because that's what it wants to see. That doesn't look like a 767's nose to me in any dimension. But no need to deal with the "looks like" given that there are multiple places on the internet that show that object in super-slow motion: it's a dust cloud and metal debris. You can watch it change shape frame by frame.

Also: bullshit. That it's the nose of a plane was exactly what you were claiming. Playing the "just-asking-questions" bullshit game when repeating the same thing in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence puts the lie to any protestation of honest inquiry.
Link where I claimed it was the nose of a plane?

Last edited by a moderator:

Link where I claimed it was the nose of a plane?

Mate, repeating the same "question" and repeating that something "looks like" to you ad nauseam in the face of a mountain of contrary evidence is the same as advocating a position. You started this discussion with a completely off-topic drive-by on another thread to "ask" this "question." It became abundantly clear through our interactions that you actually believed what you wrote below:

WTC wasn't made of glass.

Have you seen the footage of the nose of the plane coming out the other end of the twin tower? It defies the laws of physics.

You didn't say it "looks like" the nose of the plane. You stated right there that it was footage of the nose of the plane.

You didn't say it "looks like" the nose of the plane. You stated right there that it was footage of the nose of the plane.
You missed out the post before that puts that ^ comment into context.
niceonemarra said:
"Just goes to show how flimsy and fragile airliners really are. That's why I'm still baffled at that plane flying into one side of the twintower and out the other on 9/11."

I've made it very clear from the outset that I'm wanting to know what it was and you know this. I'm not here to win arguments I'm just seeking information.
That's a 45 minute video from a claimed 'whistle blower'. You said it was confirmed.

This is what I find when I search for info on it
World Trade Center 7 Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest
Its confirmed in the video that WT7 was a demolition job, all you need is a brain and a basic understanding of how demolitions work.

You missed out the post before that puts that ^ comment into context.
niceonemarra said:
"Just goes to show how flimsy and fragile airliners really are. That's why I'm still baffled at that plane flying into one side of the twintower and out the other on 9/11."

I've made it very clear from the outset that I'm wanting to know what it was and you know this. I'm not here to win arguments I'm just seeking information.

Nope. Bullshit as to both. You had a pre-set conclusion in your mind (that the plane nose flew intact through the building) that you held onto through a huge mass of contradicting information, including the very sentence that you started with regarding today's crash. You used your belief as a baseline assumption, not as something you were questioning. You held onto that assumption far beyond what any rational person actually seeking any knowledge would do and far beyond the point at which seeking any additional information could possibly make any difference to the outcome, leaving only a handful of possible remaining conclusions, of which trying "to win arguments" is by far the most generous to you.

Who confirmed it? Which organisation?
You don't need an organisation to confirm something that is as plain as day to see. Besides NIST are the most trustworthy organisation and they put a pack of lies in their report.

You don't need an organisation to confirm something that is as plain as day to see. Besides NIST are the most trustworthy organisation and they put a pack of lies in their report.

Ah, yes, plain as day to see - like it was plain as day that that's the nose of an airplane. Got it.

I'm still confident this will be accepted as a stitch up in years to come.
Of course it was. The building collapses are the smoking guns -they defy science they way they came down- 115 floors of steel and concrete sieved to fine dust in 12 or so seconds...wye aye!

I'm about as much of an expert on this as Frank McAvennie is to celibacy, but if the floors above where the planes crashed into the towers began to collapse, wouldn't the force of something like weight, pressure, energy and gravity coming down, force the rest of the floors to collapse as well?

Confirmed by who?
What hurts most is that you tried to actually trick me
Its all in the video I posted for you but you seem to have dismissed it. Watch the video man.
Stop pretending that you're a rational and sane person by pretending to be seeking the truth, when you're as off-the-map wibbling as the rest of the CP barmpots.

It's f***ing embarrassing and you're fooling nobody. Nowt but the pittled ramblings of a fantasist.
I don't believe what I see in the news and you do, no need for name calling marra.

Back