9/11 - Europhysics report

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveydavey

Striker
https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf

I understand this has been done many times, and it’s a bit old hat. But please read the above Euro Physics report which concludes this was staged. So I expect people to laugh or think they’ve won the argument...but just read it.

Eventually, people will accept this as fact - and wonder why, for so long, people didn’t accept it.

Please don’t chime in until you have read.

You haven’t read the Snopes article that thoroughly debunks what you posted...
A website that trades on its reputation for “debunking” conspiracies would have nothing to gain by discrediting this report would it?

The report is 2 years old, of course I’ve read the snopes report - but you can easily find enough dirt on snopes to not even read that website anymore. Jesus.

As a civil engineer, I’d expect you to understand the implication - but quite clearly you haven’t read it so why even bother chipping in?
I did read it. Just can't believe that they are suggesting it was a controlled explosion simply because their calcs show the twin towers wouldn't have collapsed due to burning aviation fuel alone.

They have chosen to ignore any other evidence.

A website that trades on its reputation for “debunking” conspiracies would have nothing to gain by discrediting this report would it?

The report is 2 years old, of course I’ve read the snopes report - but you can easily find enough dirt on snopes to not even read that website anymore. Jesus.

So you’re saying that you’re ignoring a website because you think it’s rubbish yet expect everyone on here to read an already debunked website when they think it’s rubbish? Mmmmkay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back