Status
Not open for further replies.

They are now playing Arsenal at home 4 days after they play us...see if Arsenal take as many as we are

It's not a cup final for them like it is for you though. You didn't come out with comments like this last season when you weren't selling out or were taking reduced allocations.

Sympathy reply for you, just so you don't feel you're wasting your evening.

One isn't needed mate. it was a ridiculous comment and I'm surprised at Bladecat. It is noteworthy that he didn't question whether Arsenal would have got more fans if they were playing Walsall at home.

Blackpool is not a good gauge of support - Plymouth was better, as were some of those last season that I referred to.

One isn't needed mate. it was a ridiculous comment and I'm surprised at Bladecat. It is noteworthy that he didn't question whether Arsenal would have got more fans if they were playing Walsall at home.

Blackpool is not a good gauge of support - Plymouth was better, as were some of those last season that I referred to.

Thanks mate.
I always like to know how a villa fan rates our away support in different situations.
Enjoy your evening.

Goes down to one lane too often, it's dangerous in bad weather, stuck begind lorries with no chance to over take and is generally a never ending boring road .

It's not a cup final for them like it is for you though. You didn't come out with comments like this last season when you weren't selling out or were taking reduced allocations.
A.Why would it be a cup final for us:lol:

B. Sounds like someone is bitter and jealous of a club in league 1 getting bigger crowds than most other clubs in the country and taking more away from home :lol:

C. You always come across as sad desperate and pathetic :lol:

D. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back