Status
Not open for further replies.

I suspect we may outnumber the home fans..
Most clubs do and none takes anywhere near as many fans as we are

It’s known as the elite Uber away fans stand with booze mate
Shame those who’ve got the ability to buy booze won’t in accordance with Blackpool fans requests, whilst those who can’t will kick up a fuss about not being able to on a point of principle

Last edited:
I see other clubs claiming they have amazing support for taking 'x amount' to Wembley or whatever ....

.... this is in a different league, if you'll pardon the pun ;)

Fact

This board used to hate attendance threads. Meant admitting couldnt match the Mags. Now though bullying in third division attendance threads are encouraged. Take this one for example. Sunderland are in a different league for sure. A league where clubs with 48,000 stadium capacities dont drop into. Sunderland are tourists in this division as much as the thousands who turn up for Wembley finals.

This board used to hate attendance threads. Meant admitting couldnt match the Mags. Now though bullying in third division attendance threads are encouraged. Take this one for example. Sunderland are in a different league for sure. A league where clubs with 48,000 stadium capacities dont drop into. Sunderland are tourists in this division as much as the thousands who turn up for Wembley finals.
May I respectfully say, you talk shite
Off you pop and hang a banner on Mike Ashley’s gate post.

This board isn't an entity, some people like certain subjects while others don't.

Seriously, if you're at a point in your life where you're arguing about what a Sunderland forum thinks then .....

.... you really need to give your head a massive shake. seriously man it's pitiful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back