Going to take my lads down for their 1st away day. Only 2 and a half hours in the car.

I am right in thinking it's best to not ask the wife in case she puts the block on and just get on with booking?

Had a txt message off a lad from work (Man U supporter)
Thought i would share it on here.

Hats off to Sunderland fans...... taking 7000 to Blackpool on boxing day , and asked for more tickets...top support that.

Word of warning- the ticket office won't take returned tickets. I went today to return 3, as 3 who could make it can't any more, and they wouldn't accept them meaning that our group has 3 surplus tickets and are out of pocket :evil::evil:

I thought you could always return them.
if its sold out or its the first phase where they can be returned to the home club. right now, sunderland will be liable for the larger allocation (remember quinny at spurs when he took the larger one and everybody bottled it) so wont want to refund them

Going to take my lads down for their 1st away day. Only 2 and a half hours in the car.

I am right in thinking it's best to not ask the wife in case she puts the block on and just get on with booking?
My man used to love going to Blackpool. When I was a kid in the 70s it was an amazing coincidence that my dad had booked us a holiday there when Sunderland were playing!!

Back