:lol:

Looks like I've scored the biggest own goal, marra:lol::lol::lol:

This marra. Royal mail is bloody shocking since going private around Lincoln. Seven things we have not received or not reached recipient. I always get tickets on the phone now and request collection from the ticket office. This works cos I go to home games with my lad when we're up, but if it's for an away game and you don't live local to the ticket office you're Ham Strung with that option. You would have thought that in this day and age, that you would be able to get E-Tickets sent to your phone. Hope all you lads get them soon!

They can reissue them to pick up at the away teams ticket office too. Doubt they'd do that instead of posting but it's what they do if anything goes wrong. I've had to do it for Fulham and Millwall away.

is there any chance we will get a further allocation once the remaining tickets sell out, which I imagine will be today / tomorrow?
Doubt it very much, Blackpool whilst not a lot will of already sold tickets in the 2 remaining stands

Worth giving them a bell tomorrow just to check. It's also possible they've posted it and Royal Mail have lost it. Happened to me once or twice before. They can reissue to pick up down there like so no loss.
If they ring up now club will just say wait until nearer day and if they’ve not arrived then ring us again and we’ll arrange for duplicates to be available at Blackpool TO on day of game

Last edited:
Surely your not surprised though deep down taking your black and white specs off you know that we have very good support like yourselves despite years and years of shite

Of course i do and have said so on here many times. The support both clubs enjoy is ridiculous when you consider neither have won anything in almost 50 years. However 7000 is outstanding.

Word of warning- the ticket office won't take returned tickets. I went today to return 3, as 3 who could make it can't any more, and they wouldn't accept them meaning that our group has 3 surplus tickets and are out of pocket :evil::evil:

I thought you could always return them.

Back