50% off SKY TV deal?????

Truth is Sky isn't anywhere near value for money anymore. It used to have the monopoly of everything - sports, music the lot.

Now you can get most of it elsewhere and cheaper. Sky is at a shit or bust state at the minute which is why its cost cutting on things it shows.

Truth is Sky isn't anywhere near value for money anymore. It used to have the monopoly of everything - sports, music the lot.

Now you can get most of it elsewhere and cheaper. Sky is at a shit or bust state at the minute which is why its cost cutting on things it shows.

Agree. Since they lost champions league and ashes not worth it , unless they give me the ‘all in’ offer of £23pm I had before

Agree. Since they lost champions league and ashes not worth it , unless they give me the ‘all in’ offer of £23pm I had before

Mate I've said before on here you lot in the UK are held to ransom for TV and internet, mines just gone up to 30quid a month and that's basically 200mb internet plus a hybrid of sky/us channels

I ring up every year when my deal comes to an end and get the line rental, broadband, full pack with sport and movies for about 60 quid by initiating a cancel, that means the tv is about 30 a month or a quid a day, fuck fannying on with kodi etc
Care to share mate? The one I use is ok but can be hitty missy at times. Obviously you can PM me the details if you like? Cheers

Care to share mate? The one I use is ok but can be hitty missy at times. Obviously you can PM me the details if you like? Cheers

just the normal sky number mate, tell them its too expensive, you will get offers in the my sky app or in the account area in the set top box. if you dont hear owt after a couple of weeks ring up and ask what their options to keep you are. andy @AndrewP works for sky and has deals

Aye, I was tempted to get it but if I wanted broadband, sky sports, bt sports and I wanted to be able to watch in 4k they wanted about £130 a month. It's only the football I wanted! Plus they don't have bt sports in 4k. Crazy for the price unless you like a lot of different sports and have kids watching other things.

Ended up just getting BT back in. Got their "max" entertainment pack which has quite a lot of channels, fibre broadband and their sports (including 4k) for £55 a month which is more reasonable. Could always add sky sports later if I can be arsed and it would still be a hell of a lot cheaper than what sky wanted

just the normal sky number mate, tell them its too expensive, you will get offers in the my sky app or in the account area in the set top box. if you dont hear owt after a couple of weeks ring up and ask what their options to keep you are. andy @AndrewP works for sky and has deals
Haha sorry mate I’ve quoted the wrong post!!!
I already have 60% off sky. Have had for 3 years thanks to lads on here telling me how to go on.
Sorry to waste your time.

I pay for the full virgin package and Netflix as well as iptv, the iptv we use is excellent.
Care to share that iptv service mate? The one I use is ok but can be hitty missy at times. Obviously you can PM me the details if you like? Cheers

Back