50% off SKY TV deal?????

Have you used it before mate? I’m trying to sort my parents out with the deal, but they worried it’s a huge con

No, but it won't be a con, PM them and ask them, if it's a referral then you'll just get a code and do it all on the Sky site, if they're a reseller then don't give them any money.

No, but it won't be a con, PM them and ask them, if it's a referral then you'll just get a code and do it all on the Sky site, if they're a reseller then don't give them any money.

Just sent them a PM, apparently they pass the details to Sky and then Sky give you a ring

Noticed they are 18 month contracts now so you end up paying 6 months full whack.

Just refuse and they either give you deal for 18 months or give you a 12 month contract.

I got bored after the second sentence.

Can you summarise? ;)

I think in summary mate he’s paying £58 a month and not quite got the full package, so unfortunately not a great deal. You can get everything for less than that (I pay £48)

Last edited:
Just refuse and they either give you deal for 18 months or give you a 12 month contract.

I think in summary mate he’s paying £58 a month and not quite got the full package, so unfortunately not a great deal. You can get everything for less than that (I pay £48)
My vm is up in july, ill heed you advice mate.

I ring up every year when my deal comes to an end and get the line rental, broadband, full pack with sport and movies for about 60 quid by initiating a cancel, that means the tv is about 30 a month or a quid a day, fuck fannying on with kodi etc

Back