50% off SKY TV deal?????

I think they got sick of me haggling with them. Got a letter a year or so ago saying I don't have too negotiate anymore 50% everything forever, unless I ring up and cancel.

what has sky got to watch , I download everything for free and very rare i download out of sky's, mainly from the usa, sky's just the middle man , getting shows from usa to ripoff uk customers, CUT THE MIDDLEMAN OUT and go dodgy :p:lol:

each to there own, some people don't care about robbing murdoch/hollywood etc and most people don't have time to watch sky tv allday , my freesat is 80% full thanks to footy + goodweather+ exercise

I have Sky, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney Life, watch none of it, barring a bit of netflix.

The Best Sky Deals UK

£40pm for the full package. Thought I had posted this already.

Always think things like that seem tempting (albeit I already have sky broadband just not their tv, so probably don't count as a new customer) but then I remember I'd need BT sports and HD as well. Even with this deal I'm thinking (although pricing isn't easy to find) that it'd end up being around £70 a month for all that, plus a bit extra for the broadband. Be worth it if I liked more than just football, but alas I don't enjoy their "entertainment" stuff at all

Back