[4th Test] South Africa v England

Status
Not open for further replies.
"When I was a batsmen for England, scoring 23 centuries and 8,000 runs I would have loved to gave face these guys on this track"

Something along those lines?
When you were as good as likes of KP, Boycs, Trueman Etc a little bit of arrogance is permitted imo.

Is the pitch slow, or are SA just bowling medium pace shit?
When you were as good as likes of KP, Boycs, Trueman Etc a little bit of arrogance is permitted imo.
Never heard Cook talk like that and he score more runs than KP and everyone else.

KP is a bell end. Happy to be English when it afforded him a living. Now he's South African again and acting like a prick

Proper openers these lads like.

Never heard Cook talk like that and he score more runs than KP and everyone else.

KP is a bell end. Happy to be English when it afforded him a living. Now he's South African again and acting like a prick

I’ve really enjoyed him on commentary this tour.

If you listen really closely, you hear the sound of someone headbutting a desk in the Sky Sports studio.......
As funny as that is, it's an excellent situation for England. 3 more than competent openers, battling for 2 spots, Root and Stokes being kept away from the new ball by Denly and Pope learning his trade down at 6. Add to that we have Bairstow in the wings should we need a whinging ginger to blame everyone but himself for getting bowled through the gate again

Good times

Quite surprised neither side has a spinner involved like. Irrespective of the pitch I think Bess can feel slightly aggrieved to have been left out after his performance last week.

I know we have Root and Denly as part-time/hybrid options like but still would’ve picked Bess over Woakes. Wonder though if they’ve got several doubts over Stokes’ fitness. Does appear they’re managing him carefully.

Different characters.

KP was an absolute joy to watch in full flow and an all time England great.
Been very good on the commentary as well imo.

Pet hate of mine getting strangled down leg, no pro should be getting out there. Just pull the fucker.

Both Sibley and Crawley were caught at square leg looking to pull at Port Elizabeth. They're going to need to sort that out technical weakness or better bowlers will have their number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back