[4th Test] South Africa v England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you not think this is just Pietersen stirring shit? I've heard nothing from any reliable sources that Archer is a "problem" or "difficult to manage". His reaction to his injury this morning shows what playing test cricket for England means to him. Pietersen is a South African, trying to stir some shit that might help his home nation win a test.
Didn’t Roots comments about how Archrr is committed to test cricket come before what KP said?
Seems a strange thing to have to mention without murmurings in background.

Didn’t Roots comments about how Archrr is committed to test cricket come before what KP said?
Seems a strange thing to have to mention without murmurings in background.
Pietersen is the great mouth of cricket. Always assumes people are talking about him and great at promoting himself. He is still bitter about the ECB and wouldn't surprise me that he's just shit stirring. It was evident for all to see how Archer was this morning when his elbow let him down

Listen to Pietesen on commentary there. He mentioned himself 3 times in one sentence

"This is what I think, what I've said there is that was a sloppy shot by Crawley- you asked me what I think...."

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Pietersen is the great mouth of cricket. Always assumes people are talking about him and great at promoting himself. He is still bitter about the ECB and wouldn't surprise me that he's just shit stirring. It was evident for all to see how Archer was this morning when his elbow let him down

Listen to Pietesen on commentary there. He mentioned himself 3 times in one sentence

"This is what I think, what I've said there is that was a sloppy shot by Crawley- you asked me what I think...."

:lol: :lol:
Perhaps but as I said Roots comments about Archer seemed to come before KP mentioned anything.
Only time will tell I suppose.

When's lunch now? Just trying to time my lunch hour so I don't catch it for while they're having theirs for 40 minutes?

Perhaps but as I said Roots comments about Archer seemed to come before KP mentioned anything.
Only time will tell I suppose.
I havent seen Root's comments to be honest> What was said?

The wider problem is the white ball/franchise cricket affords players far more riches for a lot less effort than Test Cricket will ever do. Players Like Archer could be lost to the Test Arena if they aren't managed properly - by that I mean workloads, injuries and general man management
When's lunch now? Just trying to time my lunch hour so I don't catch it for while they're having theirs for 40 minutes?
Another 50 mins I think

Session 1: 1.20pm-3.40pm
Tea: 3.40pm-4.00pm
Session 2: 4.00pm-6.00pm
Extra 30 minutes to bowl any remaining overs - 6.30pm
65 overs

Not enjoying the noises coming out about Archer and him apparently not being overly keen on the 5 day stuff at expense of his ability to make excellent franchise money.

It’s understandable but was hoping to see him become a real mainstay of our test side.

He will be a mainstay, he looked gutted he couldn't play this game

I havent seen Root's comments to be honest> What was said?

The wider problem is the white ball/franchise cricket affords players far more riches for a lot less effort than Test Cricket will ever do. Players Like Archer could be lost to the Test Arena if they aren't managed properly - by that I mean workloads, injuries and general man management

Another 50 mins I think

Session 1: 1.20pm-3.40pm
Tea: 3.40pm-4.00pm
Session 2: 4.00pm-6.00pm
Extra 30 minutes to bowl any remaining overs - 6.30pm
65 overs
Root commented on how archer was committed to test cricket which lead me to believe the subject had cropped up.

I then saw KPs comments after.
He will be a mainstay, he looked gutted he couldn't play this game
I hope you’re right,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back