25th January Stats

No, I can't think of another explanation for the falling ventilation numbers. Can you?
He thinks the deaths have something to do with Oldie being banned.
We could ask those Japanese lads.

Logon or register to see this image
What did they do different and why didn't we copy them?
Cases in Japan only started increasing at the start of the month tbf and deaths are going up pretty quickly (from a VERY low base). Whilst they’re obviously very unlikely to end up with numbers anywhere near as bad as the Uk I think it’s safe to assume there will be pretty significant increase in the next month or so.
Why do people compare countries yet say can only compare Sweden (now down form 3rd worse to 60th worse) with other Scandinavian countries. I've been to Sweden and it's less different to here than Japan.

Last edited:

The first case of Omicron in Japan was 30th November, but they seemed to have kept it surpressed very well for 6 weeks, but now it's on the rampage. Surely delaying it isn't a success story.

The first case of Omicron in Japan was 30th November, but they seemed to have kept it surpressed very well for 6 weeks, but now it's on the rampage. Surely delaying it isn't a success story.
That appeared to be the only explanation but now Omicron cases have increased to 47,000 today
Surely not a problem as we are repeatedly told it's 'mild'. No more than a cold. Read it on here.

Surely not a problem as we are repeatedly told it's 'mild'. No more than a cold. Read it on here.
Spot on.
Think his caps lock is broken
I thiink that's more to do with being down with the Yoof, and using those hip websites that tell you how to intimidate people on forums by mixing caps in with the pile of shit your typing. I could be wrong mind, and he's just wasted :D

Last edited:
China levels of propaganda and Mag levels of delusion in the replies. :lol:

These are deaths are sadly the ones that a few weeks ago, anyone with half a brain knew would come, when the rest were were jerking off because there was 100,000 cases a day “bUT onlY 78 dYiNg! Gr8 GreENs aLl RoUnD”

'Not sure why you bother with these threads, mate, there's no reasoning with most on here. They've been saying the same shite since June, eventually they will be right in the same way if every year for the next ten years I predicted SAFC will get out of this division, eventually I will be right. Just about all of them were expecting much less than 100 people losing their lives on a daily basis at this time, because they saw it on a graph somewhere. Even worse, when it is eventually over they'll claim they've been vindicated in some way and were right all along.

At the end of it, 439 people losing their lives in a day didn't have to happen, and the likes of the people who post on these threads haven't helped due to not taking care and posting nonsense that impressionable people listen to and believe.

Of course it will improve over the next few months, significantly once we get beyond the coldest snap, that's what respiratory viruses do. But, that was never in question. What was been said was that the winter months wouldn't be good so do your bit to help, but they looked at graphs, posted them and boldly announced no one needs to do anything to help because there'll be very few deaths during the winter period. 'Pathetic really, but you've more chance of unearthing the hidden secrets to alchemy and building yourself a gold factory, than you have of getting through to most on here. They don't care, man, 'never did; this is just a place for them to have an argument.

'Not sure why you bother with these threads, mate, there's no reasoning with most on here. They've been saying the same shite since June, eventually they will be right in the same way if every year for the next ten years I predicted SAFC will get out of this division, eventually I will be right. Just about all of them were expecting much less than 100 people losing their lives on a daily basis at this time, because they saw it on a graph somewhere. Even worse, when it is eventually over they'll claim they've been vindicated in some way and were right all along.

At the end of it, 439 people losing their lives in a day didn't have to happen, and the likes of the people who post on these threads haven't helped due to not taking care and posting nonsense that impressionable people listen to and believe.

Of course it will improve over the next few months, significantly once we get beyond the coldest snap, that's what respiratory viruses do. But, that was never in question. What was been said was that the winter months wouldn't be good so do your bit to help, but they looked at graphs, posted them and boldly announced no one needs to do anything to help because there'll be very few deaths during the winter period. 'Pathetic really, but you've more chance of unearthing the hidden secrets to alchemy and building yourself a gold factory, than you have of getting through to most on here. They don't care, man, 'never did; this is just a place for them to have an argument.

You genuinely believe we should just do away with any social activity which requires close contact. Your absolutely tapped and a coward to boot cos you just turn up here calling people more or less murders who dont give a fuck, then don't bother engaging with people when they put forward they arguments to you.

It’s crackers that we have been desensitized to the point 2000+ people a week dying of covid doesnt even register with most, mainly down to the pursuit of hedomism & “craicing on” as I keep hearing. Hey ho.

I dont even have any real answers but the delusion is on another level. You’d think these posters would learn from their mistakes given many of them flat out denied that we would get a 2nd or 3rd wave etc etc. Everytime the same shite “large number of cases but few cases - GREAT!” knowing full well the deaths would grimly catch up in a couple of weeks, like groundhog day.

You genuinely believe we should just do away with any social activity which requires close contact. Your absolutely tapped and a coward to boot cos you just turn up here calling people more or less murders who dont give a fuck, then don't bother engaging with people when they put forward they arguments to you.
He probably thinks we should have locked down early like France, and implement their extreme restrictions. Have a friend in the South, she says it was like living under the gestapo, worse was people dobbing in each other.

Back