24 Hours in police custody

Obviously a bit of twat but he got his man off. All a bit of a non event really as the murderer was already dead himself
He will appeal to a certian section of society

Like Gareth from The Office,daft thing was you could see him wincing in the interview as it was clear he was up to his neck in it.
I think it was his smugness knowing that the bloke 99.9% knew exactly what had happened but due to time all potential forensics to implicate him were gone. The fact he nearly dropped himself in it by almost answering a question until smug one piped up

Last two been a bit poor imo
expected more

I thought last nights was good albeit not exactly from the custody/interview point of view, more the forensic investigation side. I have used the 'bone experts' from dundee for advice once and they are fantastic at what they do and what they know. It was also nice for her remains to be found so she could finally be buried.

The solicitor was so annoying, most of them are. To be honest though with the same evidence available I would have advised the same if I was in his position. Generally an innocent person will freely tell you what happened or what they know, a no comment interview is generally from someone who has something to hide, it's just in this case there was no evidence to put to him other than it was found in his garden. He was never going to get convicted on the back of that

I thought last nights was good albeit not exactly from the custody/interview point of view, more the forensic investigation side. I have used the 'bone experts' from dundee for advice once and they are fantastic at what they do and what they know. It was also nice for her remains to be found so she could finally be buried.

The solicitor was so annoying, most of them are. To be honest though with the same evidence available I would have advised the same if I was in his position. Generally an innocent person will freely tell you what happened or what they know, a no comment interview is generally from someone who has something to hide, it's just in this case there was no evidence to put to him other than it was found in his garden. He was never going to get convicted on the back of that
Seemed like a delightful family

Made me think what the coppers were doing in 2003 mind

Made me think what the coppers were doing in 2003 mind

True. Reading between the lines it was reported as a missing person with the belief she had run away from an abusive relationship, bit strange not to make enquiries at her last known address and not see a freshly moved pile of earth and rubbish

I have no issue with the way it rolled,the past episodes and series have all been quite similar where there's a tense minute by minute story which keeps you engrossed.The last couple have been okay but more routine shall we say

Obviously a bit of twat but he got his man off. All a bit of a non event really as the murderer was already dead himself

Says who,The deaf dumb blind kid ?

Back