24 Hours in police custody

I have no issue with the way it rolled,the past episodes and series have all been quite similar where there's a tense minute by minute story which keeps you engrossed.The last couple have been okay but more routine shall we say

Says who,The deaf dumb blind kid ?
Fair point, they were all dodgy buggers

Anyone watch last nights episode? How the fuck did that Iftikhar Ahmed only get 20 months? They only did him for fraud and handling stolen goods. What about all the buglaries, stealing money from elderly and vunerable people, breaking into a house and waking the woman owner and getting her to transfer money into his bank account? Absolute joke, it came across like because he's a repeat offender the police can't be arsed.
That community officer seemed clueless and weak as piss.

Anyone watch last nights episode? How the fuck did that Iftikhar Ahmed only get 20 months? They only did him for fraud and handling stolen goods. What about all the buglaries, stealing money from elderly and vunerable people, breaking into a house and waking the woman owner and getting her to transfer money into his bank account? Absolute joke, it came across like because he's a repeat offender the police can't be arsed.
I thought the same. Intimidating elderly women in their own houses, absolute scum.

It might sound old school but that kernt will just reoffend forever, no use to man nor beast, hang the kernt.

While I thought the hobbybobby was weak as piss, the lad in the wheelchair who is normally canny as, came across as a right bellend to him.

While I thought the hobbybobby was weak as piss, the lad in the wheelchair who is normally canny as, came across as a right bellend to him.

He did didn't he ? Stunk of you're not a proper copper but I am so piss off

More dregs of society last night, imagine how much police time is now taken up with drug related shite compared to previous generations?

He did didn't he ? Stunk of you're not a proper copper but I am so piss off

More dregs of society last night, imagine how much police time is now taken up with drug related shite compared to previous generations?
Who was the "not a proper copper"? I watched, feel like i missed a bit now

Who was the "not a proper copper"? I watched, feel like i missed a bit now
The lad in uniform with immaculate hair. When he was asking his 'Sarge' about cuckooing, his attitude towards him was a bit off, then the sarge had a laugh with the other coppers because 'he didn't hear what he wanted to hear'. It felt a bit strange.

The lad in uniform with immaculate hair. When he was asking his 'Sarge' about cuckooing, his attitude towards him was a bit off, then the sarge had a laugh with the other coppers because 'he didn't hear what he wanted to hear'. It felt a bit strange.
I did see that as he walked off but missed what happened before

I missed the sentencing part, what did the woman get (if anything?)

Back