24 Hours in police custody

I hope they get some more in-depth stories on in future.

Drug addled petty criminals are just grimly depressing.

Did you see the one in another series, the foreign lad who just randomly killed that bloke at luton Airport hotel with a fire extinguisher?

Was truly bizarre incident, think the lad was detained under mental health act with no sentence

Some cracking former episodes, brilliant series

Did you see the one in another series, the foreign lad who just randomly killed that bloke at luton Airport hotel with a fire extinguisher?

Was truly bizarre incident, think the lad was detained under mental health act with no sentence

Some cracking former episodes, brilliant series

Yes I know - indefinite sentence.

Didn't seem like a lunatic - but obviously we weren't given the full assessment of him. Obviously something was lacking to kill someone for nothing.

Anyone watch last nights episode? How the fuck did that Iftikhar Ahmed only get 20 months? They only did him for fraud and handling stolen goods. What about all the buglaries, stealing money from elderly and vunerable people, breaking into a house and waking the woman owner and getting her to transfer money into his bank account? Absolute joke, it came across like because he's a repeat offender the police can't be arsed.
That community officer seemed clueless and weak as piss.
Ridiculous sentence
Out in half that time to continue being a menace to society
Him & that scratter lass of his are scum
If only we could ship them away to some far off land
Australia perhaps

It might sound old school but that kernt will just reoffend forever, no use to man nor beast, hang the kernt.

While I thought the hobbybobby was weak as piss, the lad in the wheelchair who is normally canny as, came across as a right bellend to him.

I was saying they should just round them up and kill them or donate their bodies for science experiments, research etc. New law, if you say "no comment" more than twice in a police interview you volunteer your body up for medical research.

How can they just say no comment and get away with it anyway? Whole things a farce. You either did it or you didn't, you know something or you don't know; if you say "no comment" you're wasting everyone's time and perverting the course of justice surely? Trying to game the system after robbing some vulnerable old woman in her own house. FFS. Too soft man. 20 months of free food, water and electricity before going back out to re-offend. Sorry for the rant, but deport the bastards!

Last edited:
In the CCTV he was acting mad though, I know what you mean, didn't seem all there to me

His whole story was strange but the act itself did seem somewhat premeditated with the placing of the fire extinguisher and waiting for the victim.

Some views on it on this thread which suggests that he wanted to be locked away for his own safety - he did say that he was being followed and the police themselves took him to the hotel he committed the crime.

24 Hours In Police Custody - Page 65

His whole story was strange but the act itself did seem somewhat premeditated with the placing of the fire extinguisher and waiting for the victim.

Some views on it on this thread which suggests that he wanted to be locked away for his own safety - he did say that he was being followed and the police themselves took him to the hotel he committed the crime.

I remember this one as well, terrifying to think some lunatic could just end your life with a fire extinguisher. What a way to go.

Oh yeah it was absolutely premeditated, but the reasons for the premeditation were mental. He clearly had issues like.

He just did it to get himself in jail to protect himself, no idea what he thought he was running from. Awful case like.

Paranoid schizophrenia surely?

The lad in uniform with immaculate hair. When he was asking his 'Sarge' about cuckooing, his attitude towards him was a bit off, then the sarge had a laugh with the other coppers because 'he didn't hear what he wanted to hear'. It felt a bit strange.
Aye ,knacker
Which he'll realise watching back
Like an Office out take

The lad in uniform with immaculate hair. When he was asking his 'Sarge' about cuckooing, his attitude towards him was a bit off, then the sarge had a laugh with the other coppers because 'he didn't hear what he wanted to hear'. It felt a bit strange.

To be honest I can see the DS's point. The PC went in thinking he knew it all, as the suit said there was absolutely no evidence, not even a victim making an allegation at that point. The PC had spent time on a job and wanted something out of it, the EROs job though is to look at everything from an unconnected view point and make a balanced decision without any emotional involvement.
I have had PCs come to me for advice and they haven't been given the answer they wanted to hear so they have then went to another skipper and asked them only to be told the same unwanted answer.

To be honest I can see the DS's point. The PC went in thinking he knew it all, as the suit said there was absolutely no evidence, not even a victim making an allegation at that point. The PC had spent time on a job and wanted something out of it, the EROs job though is to look at everything from an unconnected view point and make a balanced decision without any emotional involvement.
I have had PCs come to me for advice and they haven't been given the answer they wanted to hear so they have then went to another skipper and asked them only to be told the same unwanted answer.
One of my pet peeves. Sergeant shopping. If you don’t think i can give good advice then don’t ask me in the first place.

I hope they get some more in-depth stories on in future.

Drug addled petty criminals are just grimly depressing.
Over the last few series the first episode has always been really good, the rest very average.

duff mate, its possible to educate colleagues though without being an arrogant little twat then bragging about it afterwards.

nobody looks back on their career and respects folk who go on like that, they respect folk who helped them along.

I was saying they should just round them up and kill them or donate their bodies for science experiments, research etc. New law, if you say "no comment" more than twice in a police interview you volunteer your body up for medical research.

How can they just say no comment and get away with it anyway? Whole things a farce. You either did it or you didn't, you know something or you don't know; if you say "no comment" you're wasting everyone's time and perverting the course of justice surely? Trying to game the system after robbing some vulnerable old woman in her own house. FFS. Too soft man. 20 months of free food, water and electricity before going back out to re-offend. Sorry for the rant, but deport the bastards!

Mate I detest their defence just as much.

I know a lad whos been at it 20 year, horrible little tosser finding loopholes every day to keep scum out of jail. Has a house worth about £4m but I couldn't fecking sleep at night.

duff mate, its possible to educate colleagues though without being an arrogant little twat then bragging about it afterwards.

nobody looks back on their career and respects folk who go on like that, they respect folk who helped them along.

Mate I detest their defence just as much.

I know a lad whos been at it 20 year, horrible little tosser finding loopholes every day to keep scum out of jail. Has a house worth about £4m but I couldn't fecking sleep at night.

That is very true but I personally thought the PC went in with a bit of an attitude too, ultimately that got the DS's back up a bit. I don't think he was bragging about it after, merely stating a fact. The PC clearly didn't get the answer he wanted, it was obvious there was no evidence of the offence.

That is very true but I personally thought the PC went in with a bit of an attitude too, ultimately that got the DS's back up a bit. I don't think he was bragging about it after, merely stating a fact. The PC clearly didn't get the answer he wanted, it was obvious there was no evidence of the offence.

Fair doos. I think the PCs attitude was just the way the gays go on though;)

Back