24 Hours in police custody

Fully aware I'll get shouted down here, but women definitely get treated far more leniently in violent criminal cases than men. DV included. I know of a fella whose Mrs used to get pissed and routinely knock ten bells out of him. Neighbours would call the OB, she would turn on the waterworks when they arrived, and he would get celled up for the night "for everyones safety". I reckon thats the unofficial protocol.

Back to the programme - this horrible, self absorbed bitch, has literally got away with murder. Agree with the people above who stated the anger and sadness about this case.

Thats the British justice system though isnt it

Most judges are shit scared to hand out long sentences as it will come back and bite them

Plus with last nights episodes as soon as the heart attack was mentioned for the poor fella it was obvious she was going to get away with it, the horrid piece of shit that she is

"He's pissed me off. He's done it again". Sort of person who holds a light bulb up and expects the world to revolve around her to screw it in. I'm fuming.

Thats the British justice system though isnt it

Most judges are shit scared to hand out long sentences as it will come back and bite them
do-gooder justice is really coming home to roost in this country though isn’t it.

Weak terms handed down, that just do not work.
Police under resourced.
CPS wholly unwilling to progress most cases for [insert ANY reason].

"He's pissed me off. He's done it again". Sort of person who holds a light bulb up and expects the world to revolve around her to screw it in. I'm fuming.
Exactly just a horrid piece of work who no doubt will prey on some other poor fella
do-gooder justice is really coming home to roost in this country though isn’t it.

Weak terms handed down, that just do not work.
Police under resourced.
CPS wholly unwilling to progress most cases for [insert ANY reason].
Couldnt agree more

Fully aware I'll get shouted down here, but women definitely get treated far more leniently in violent criminal cases than men.
I’ve a feeling if a bloke had done 16 months for battering his mrs, came out of HMP, within 6 days battered her again and she’d ended up dying a short time later, a judge and the police and the cps between them would have somehow made sure he was sent down for a decent amount of time.

I’ve a feeling if a bloke had done 16 months for battering his mrs, came out of HMP, within 6 days battered her again and she’d ended up dying a short time later, a judge and the police and the cps between them would have somehow made sure he was sent down for a decent amount of time.

Absolutely right, imo.

She had suffered domestic abuse in a previous relationship, the Judge accepted. Why on earth is that accepted as mitigation? If I burgled someones house, and attacked them, would it be mitigation towards my sentence if I had suffered the the same fate ten years ago? Absolutely baffling.

Eight flipping months she is going to do, if she hasn't already. I've known repeat shoplifters in Scunny serve a lot longer. Unbelievable.

What can the police a cps do other than present facts ? Unless you're suggesting fabrication

Back