24 Hours in police custody

Wondering why it went off

Apparently on the regular C4 show they muted the audio where they said the accused’s name, but you could still see it on subtitles. I believe they may have let it slip on the audio too. Presume someone made some legal threats!

Apparently on the regular C4 show they muted the audio where they said the accused’s name, but you could still see it on subtitles. I believe they may have let it slip on the audio too. Presume someone made some legal threats!

Possibly. Hope they sort it out and put it on catchup. Got sick of waiting after 5 mins of it being off so turned over

You didn't miss much

they didn't have a realistic prospect of conviction so the CPS didn't authorise a charge as they felt that it was one person's word against another's

You didn't miss much

they didn't have a realistic prospect of conviction so the CPS didn't authorise a charge as they felt that it was one person's word against another's

It was obvious due to him being blanked out he wasn't going to get prosecuted. I think it was actually aired to let him know he was going to be on the radar from now on and to let his family know.

Just watched this weeks episode. What an awful, horrific story. That poor girl.

How the officers in that team manage to detach themselves from it, I do not know. As she was telling her story I just felt myself getting more and more upset and angry for her.
Dreadful how predators manage to suss the vulnerability of their victims like that. I hope she got some help/support to avoid putting herself in that situation again.

Don't know how the lad got a suspended sentence for possessing and distributing images/videos.

Two and a half year suspended sentence seemed a joke. He kept saying how he thought it was "fantasy chat". Vile.

Mental how the bloke who got trapped by the dark justice mob (and mind theres something doesnt sit right with me about some of these pedo hunters....) got 2.5 years for having a convo with a load of chavs.

And yet the creepy cokehead who was encouraging another nonce to rape his son got a slap on the wrists!?!?!!

Wtf! Must have been more to the older blokes goings on than just the convo with them scratters.

2 1/2 years he got. They didn't half do a job in his car mind.
The absolute state of them little f***ing urchins doing his car over, barely older than toddlers. Absolute scum themselves.

Back