24 Hours in police custody

Aye after his rant when he first got lifted ‘i don’t care I will nut you bruv’ or some shite. Insecure little morons man. Only spouting off when he’s in cuffs.
Same at the end, played the scared little victim then when they didn't buy it switched straight back to the cocky little fake hard man routine giving the copper shite. He was an absolute bellend, hope he gets his arse turned inside out behind bars.

Same at the end, played the scared little victim then when they didn't buy it switched straight back to the cocky little fake hard man routine giving the copper shite. He was an absolute bellend, hope he gets his arse turned inside out behind bars.
little tosser wanted a slap, perfect example of a wanabee plastic gangster.

Last one definitely shows why a brief always says go no comment.

Unless out and out evidence, ie a pub fight where mitigation is more key, they put themselves in the picture by crumbling when really the police didn’t have enough to prosecute.

Aye after his rant when he first got lifted ‘i don’t care I will nut you bruv’ or some shite. Insecure little morons man. Only spouting off when he’s in cuffs.

I've just dealt with a scruff exactly like this. Cried in interview. Charged and remanded him and he went off like the kid on the show, only I've just come out of surgery as mine followed through with his threats and bit me on the arm infecting it. CPS lawyer wasn't even going to charge, because as a police officer I should expect such things :lol: 🧐

Fucks me off no end how 'no comment' is even a legally valid response. If you've been lifted under suspicion of a criminal act, surely you should be legally obligated to help police with their enquiries. If you refuse, how is that not some sort of obstruction of justice? If you're innocent you should have nothing to fear by telling the truth, if guilty they should be made to hang themselves via their lies like those two pricks on the last episode.

I've just dealt with a scruff exactly like this. Cried in interview. Charged and remanded him and he went off like the kid on the show, only I've just come out of surgery as mine followed through with his threats and bit me on the arm infecting it. CPS lawyer wasn't even going to charge, because as a police officer I should expect such things :lol: 🧐
said on here before mate, me daughter is a response officer in Durham and puts up with this shit. Hopefully they sorted your wound out.
Boils my p the way these scroates just get away with things.

said on here before mate, me daughter is a response officer in Durham and puts up with this shit. Hopefully they sorted your wound out.
Seems to be all cleaned up now cheers mate. Court case on the 27th Jan. I'm predicting a slap on the wrist(community service) and some small token compensation that he'll never pay.

It's gone completely to shit and just allows this sort of behaviour to fester and continue.

Last one definitely shows why a brief always says go no comment.

Unless out and out evidence, ie a pub fight where mitigation is more key, they put themselves in the picture by crumbling when really the police didn’t have enough to prosecute.
This. If the lad had kept his mouth shut then they would have got off, nothing to link them to the crime scene.

Obviously glad he didn't though.

Got caught up in a very serious case myself as a witness last year. Worked with police for a while but pulled out as they acted like dicks. The accused are going to trial in March. It pretty much dogged the 2nd half of last year for my family.

No offence to your Daughter are any other female officers but they shouldn't be on the mens Wings .take my hat off to them .that blonde prison warden was getting chucked about like ,and The Durham Prison program few months back a few Female officers got assaulted.

In the modern day they got quite high sentences. Around 30 years each which when even quite heinous murderers sometimes get 15 years that seems more on the stringent side

Seems to be all cleaned up now cheers mate. Court case on the 27th Jan. I'm predicting a slap on the wrist(community service) and some small token compensation that he'll never pay.

It's gone completely to shit and just allows this sort of behaviour to fester and continue.

If that happens speak to the fed. If it hasn’t been paid in a certain time, six months off the top of my head, the group insurance will pay you what you were awarded.

Oh mint, I didn't know that! Cheers!
I've also been directed towards CICA? Ever had any experience of them before?
CICA tightened their rules a bit over the last few years - they don’t pay out as readily as they once did - if there’s no permanent damage or visible scarring then it’s unlikely you’ll be awarded anything - but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply .

Back