24 Hours in police custody

Mental how the bloke who got trapped by the dark justice mob (and mind theres something doesnt sit right with me about some of these pedo hunters....) got 2.5 years for having a convo with a load of chavs.

And yet the creepy cokehead who was encouraging another nonce to rape his son got a slap on the wrists!?!?!!

Wtf! Must have been more to the older blokes goings on than just the convo with them scratters.

The absolute state of them little f***ing urchins doing his car over, barely older than toddlers. Absolute scum themselves.

Struggled to really care about that tbh. Let him be homeless.

Mental how the bloke who got trapped by the dark justice mob (and mind theres something doesnt sit right with me about some of these pedo hunters....) got 2.5 years for having a convo with a load of chavs.

And yet the creepy cokehead who was encouraging another nonce to rape his son got a slap on the wrists!?!?!!

Wtf! Must have been more to the older blokes goings on than just the convo with them scratters.

The absolute state of them little f***ing urchins doing his car over, barely older than toddlers. Absolute scum themselves.
He was on bail whilst being investigated so they probably pulled the Facebook logs of the conversation he thought he was having with a 13 year old.

Struggled to really care about that tbh. Let him be homeless.
The problem with stuff like that is as the copper said it can jeopardise prosecutions and also ruin people's lives if they've been accused of stuff they haven't actually done. Also they are hardly going to grow up knowing right from wrong if they are being encouraged to smash up cars.

Last edited:
What I cant graps is how these people on 24 hours in Police Custody AGREE to having their faces shown/broadcast???

Does that perhaps count towards their punishment/rehabilitation maybe if they agree?

The problem with stuff like that is as the copper said it can jeopardise prosecutions and also ruin people's lives if they've been accused of stuff they haven't actually done. Also they are hardly going to grow up knowing right from wrong if they are being encouraged to smash up cars.

This. Absolute f***ing urchins.

These pedo hunters are nearly always underclass jobless charvas sat there in their shithole doss houses pretending to be kids and encouraging sexual chat with old men. Seemingly get a kick out of it some of them. Doesn’t sit right with me.

What I cant graps is how these people on 24 hours in Police Custody AGREE to having their faces shown/broadcast???

Does that perhaps count towards their punishment/rehabilitation maybe if they agree?

This. Absolute f***ing urchins.

These pedo hunters are nearly always underclass jobless charvas sat there in their shithole doss houses pretending to be kids and encouraging sexual chat with old men. Seemingly get a kick out of it some of them. Doesn’t sit right with me.
Sorry in re reading that wasnt as funny as it were in my head...my apologies
Don`t watch it but the mrs does and everytime i`ve walked in the room this week there seems to have been a nonce on it. Honest question, have they run with a peado special or something?

I agree, but I still have zero sympathy for the bloke.

It’s always suspended sentences or a daft year or 2 so they’re straight out. Scary to think these sort of people are around us, when you have kids it’s even worse. I don’t know what the judges are thinking when they give these sentences.

It’s always suspended sentences or a daft year or 2 so they’re straight out. Scary to think these sort of people are around us, when you have kids it’s even worse. I don’t know what the judges are thinking when they give these sentences.
Why do these people agree to have their faces shown on the documentaries I want to know

On The murder in the woods episode, the police said that couldn’t fit the 2 men to the crime scene but they spilled so much information trying to screw one another over that they basically convicted themselves. If they had kept saying no comment they could have hit away with it.

What confused me is the copper saying they couldnt understand the motive, it was obviously to take all his customers.
How the feck do these morons think they wont get caught?

Class the murder in the woods one, Started off cocky as out but then ended up blaring his eyes out saying how scared he was.
Aye after his rant when he first got lifted ‘i don’t care I will nut you bruv’ or some shite. Insecure little morons man. Only spouting off when he’s in cuffs.

Back