2022/23 Season Card Has Arrived In The Post Match Thread

Postie has been for the day and dropped off one shitty letter about the Postcode Lottery (possible ironic depending on how they’ve decided to order the posting of season cards).

Someone mentioned it was alphabetical, do we have any Aaron Aardvarks on the thread?
Havnt got mine either

Postie has been for the day and dropped off one shitty letter about the Postcode Lottery (possible ironic depending on how they’ve decided to order the posting of season cards).

Someone mentioned it was alphabetical, do we have any Aaron Aardvarks on the thread?
Can’t be that alphabetical if they have sent mine (An..) and not my son’s (Ai…)

Can’t be that alphabetical if they have sent mine (An..) and not my son’s (Ai…)
Was just reposting what someone had said on the other thread.

My lad’s surname is different to mine so tbh while I’m in the “B” club, I’d rather they both came together

Mines arrived, Mrs (NO) son's hasn't.

Could either be going to his address (although I assumed it would come to mine as I bought them both) or be in a separate delivery?????
My mag mate put a picture of his new season card, in a presentation box with what looks to be a pin badge, pen, season card and I think a card wallet.

It's not much, but considering how our club sent out blank cards in an envelope, it really does show a lack of respect for our season card holders.

Mine came in a tiny windowed envelope with a label wonky as fuck trying to cover the window 🤣🤣🤣

Also has your name, address and more worryingly customer number on the bottom of the label and "SAFC Ticket Office" clearly marked on the back of the envelope, talk about data security 😮😮😮

Last edited:

Back