2022/23 Season Card Has Arrived In The Post Match Thread

My cousin is a Newcastle fan and you should see what they get with their season cards. Puts ours to shame really.

We're blessed to have a card with the actually Sunderland badge on this season though, lucky us.

Last edited:
My mag mate put a picture of his new season card, in a presentation box with what looks to be a pin badge, pen, season card and I think a card wallet.

It's not much, but considering how our club sent out blank cards in an envelope, it really does show a lack of respect for our season card holders.

My mag mate put a picture of his new season card, in a presentation box with what looks to be a pin badge, pen, season card and I think a card wallet.

It's not much, but considering how our club sent out blank cards in an envelope, it really does show a lack of respect for our season card holders.

Does it get them into more football match?

Jesus.

Even a letter from KLD or something included would give more of a sense of belonging

Back