2022/23 Season Card Has Arrived In The Post Match Thread

Just found out one of my season tickets (both same account) didn't renew even though I received emails telling both had. Now they want me to stump up the full cost as I've missed the deadline and the first 2 direct debits payments (both same DD account). For F***ING F***KS SAKE WTF is going on not football for me unless I can find £500 by Sunday.
Did u not click on when first direct debit didn't come out?

Same here. I’m planning to head down to SOL on Friday if needs be but sounds like queue will be massive.

Also previous post suggesting that there’s no logic as to order they’ve been sent out in, doesn’t fill me with hope of them getting mine out of a pile (assuming they’ve been produced).

Same here. I’m planning to head down to SOL on Friday if needs be but sounds like queue will be massive.

Also previous post suggesting that there’s no logic as to order they’ve been sent out in, doesn’t fill me with hope of them getting mine out of a pile (assuming they’ve been produced).

Have people been told to head there on Friday?

Have people been told to head there on Friday?
No, but I’m in London until late Thurs night and I’m away at the weekend so have no other opportunity. I’m regretting having offered them to someone else, which is ludicrous given it’s my money (and now reputation) at stake.

I didn’t start a panicked thread last week yet ironically the chap that did has received his!

New season cards

Supporters that have purchased a new season card, or who have moved seats for the new campaign, are advised that all new season cards have now been dispatched.

If your new season card has not arrived, please visit the ticket office during the opening times and you will be issued with a match ticket for Sunday’s game.

Friday 29 July: 10:00-13:00

Saturday 30 July: 10:00-17:00

Sunday 31 July: 09:00-12:00

Last edited:
Just found out one of my season tickets (both same account) didn't renew even though I received emails telling both had. Now they want me to stump up the full cost as I've missed the deadline and the first 2 direct debits payments (both same DD account). For F***ING F***KS SAKE WTF is going on not football for me unless I can find £500 by Sunday.
Finally forked out for a season ticket and surprise surprise it didn't work at the turnstile, had to stand in the ticket office que for almost an hour to be told sorry we'll send you a new one next week would you like a ticket printing for the remaining 40 minutes .

Last edited:
Off topic I'm new here and don't know how to start a thread, looking for info on when the league Cup tickets will be going on sale thanks

Back