2022/23 Season Card Has Arrived In The Post Match Thread

My mag mate put a picture of his new season card, in a presentation box with what looks to be a pin badge, pen, season card and I think a card wallet.

It's not much, but considering how our club sent out blank cards in an envelope, it really does show a lack of respect for our season card holders.
I’m fuming here like, I want a pen. Kyril out.

My cousin is a Newcastle fan and you should see what they get with their season cards. Puts ours to shame really.

We're blessed to have a card with the actually Sunderland badge on this season though, lucky us.
Not being funny but what more do you need with it? It lets me in the ground and that’s all I want.
My mag mate put a picture of his new season card, in a presentation box with what looks to be a pin badge, pen, season card and I think a card wallet.

It's not much, but considering how our club sent out blank cards in an envelope, it really does show a lack of respect for our season card holders.
Ah so tat for putting in a drawer.

His last one was only a part-season card for the last half of last season, don't know if that matters.

I'm not expecting a new card, as I've not changed seats, and my card is one with a printed design on it.
Exactly my situation but I've just been delivered a new card, only difference is it is Issue 6 updated from Issue 5.

Postie has been for the day and dropped off one shitty letter about the Postcode Lottery (possible ironic depending on how they’ve decided to order the posting of season cards).

Someone mentioned it was alphabetical, do we have any Aaron Aardvarks on the thread?

Back