2021 Cycling Thread

Anyone had any le col stuff and know how they fit or any advice on another brand for a gilet/jacket?

Depends what line you're buying...they mention that for the likes of Pro Air items you many want to size up.
Got their HC jacket and went for large on the basis that I might be wearing one or two thick baselayers depending how cold it gets.

Overall I'd say size up in tops whereas I don't in their bibs

i'd heard from here rumor of a parts shortages with bikes... just called into shields road at lunchtime to get a new chain & cassette... seems 8 speed cassettes are like hen's teeth currently. not sure if its covid, brexit or just the way the bike industry is. just making chit chat about getting a new bike and 2022 was the reply... :)

i'd heard from here rumor of a parts shortages with bikes... just called into shields road at lunchtime to get a new chain & cassette... seems 8 speed cassettes are like hen's teeth currently. not sure if its covid, brexit or just the way the bike industry is. just making chit chat about getting a new bike and 2022 was the reply... :)

I've ordered from these before, pre brexit. Came in a few days.
Ignore me, it showed as in stock but then you click on the ratio and says out of stock.

Last edited:
current Strava £50 quid off £100 spend...just tested it at checkout and works

STRAVAPA8HRBD3A
Cheers, I used the referral code Ross sent me, I think we both get a free gilet so that one works out better.

Annoyed as I mentioned to my mate today I was wanting a few things and she casually mentioned she just had a 50% off rapha code that she used last week but didnt think I'd want anything.

I've ordered from these before, pre brexit. Came in a few days.
Ignore me, it showed as in stock but then you click on the ratio and says out of stock.
cheers... all the big websites were clean out till july... found something on ebay that, sram and fits the bill.

confirms what i'd been hearing, anything bike related is out of stock by & large.

Cheers, I used the referral code Ross sent me, I think we both get a free gilet so that one works out better.

Annoyed as I mentioned to my mate today I was wanting a few things and she casually mentioned she just had a 50% off rapha code that she used last week but didnt think I'd want anything.
Is the Rapha code shareable or was it a one off?

i tested it at the checkout myself last night and it was going to work, although i didnt hit the purchase button.

Unusual in that Rapha codes are normally strictly one use only.

If still valid could you chuck it up ?
Font buy much from them nowadays but would have a look if 50% off

Unusual in that Rapha codes are normally strictly one use only.

If still valid could you chuck it up ?
it was the one you posted... i'd thought about a gillet but never bought anything, really don't need to be spending any more money currently. got the tricross its new wheels ready for post-easter rides, but the rider can wear last years gear!

it was the one you posted... i'd thought about a gillet but never bought anything, really don't need to be spending any more money currently. got the tricross its new wheels ready for post-easter rides, but the rider can wear last years gear!

Sorry..thought it was a Rapha discount code rather than Le Col one I mentioned

Back