2 years today.

Thank you mate. Been canny emotional today for me for whatever reason. But thank you for the kind words from you and everyone else....i am blown away by the response and a bit overwhelmed to be honest mate :oops: 👍

Thanks mate.👍 it's a very hard one for me that mate. I've been in lubs at away games with my lad since and my wife amd son a few times and it hasn't been a problem at all. With my mates, never done it since. I don't think i would last longer than an hour, not out of temptation, just the awkwardness and boredom tbh mate. I've been out before like i said at events and just couldn't wait to get home out of sheer boredom.

Thnaks mate. Well done👍 tbh my problems were all drinking at home and hiding all the evidence, never socially. Only went to the local on weekends with the lads.

Thanks mate👍 tbh, i don't think it should be illegal at all. Just because i abused it, doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to enjoy themselves and be able to go out and have a drink or got out for a nice meal with a few drinks. I can see exactly where you are coming from, but me personally, it shouldn't be banned.
Really well done mate. And a refreshing outlook from a teetotaller rather than preaching.

I like to cut back but cant picture stopping. Working southport today then meeting a good mate i havent seen for 6 years. We’ll have 6 or so pints. Sad I couldnt picture doing so with cokes or 0%s.

Makes me sad hank bragging about being blotto 24/7 on here, big worry.

Really well done mate. And a refreshing outlook from a teetotaller rather than preaching.

I like to cut back but cant picture stopping. Working southport today then meeting a good mate i havent seen for 6 years. We’ll have 6 or so pints. Sad I couldnt picture doing so with cokes or 0%s.

Makes me sad hank bragging about being blotto 24/7 on here, big worry.
Thanks mate👍 you enjoy those beers mate!👍 i've been to a few of my lads football presentation evenings with him and my wife and it was just torture mate...just the boredom basically. Couldn't wait to get home. Had a couple of cokes and it's just shit tbh!! :lol: aye, i'm not one for preaching, who am i to tell people what to do? and i genuinely think the beers help people wind down after a day/week at work for example. Hank is set in his ways mate.

Back