2 years today.

Without a drink for me.🥵🥵🥵 Hard bloody work but canny chuffed. Wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my wife. What a woman. Love her to bits🤮:lol: hate all this look at me stuff but for those who understand..you just want to shout it from the rooftops!!. Have a good day everyone and enjoy👍👍
Absolutely superb, very well done👏

Well done mate. Takes a lot of strength and fortitude to change fundamental habits.
Not easy at all mate. Thanks for the kind words.👍
i can vaguely remember you posting before about giving it up. (apologies if it was someone else) but it takes a lot of strength to give something up.
I had no option mate. On deaths door in 2020 in hospital then relapsed after but had nothing for 2 yrs now.
well done, keep it going.
Thanks mate👍

Last edited:
Without a drink for me.🥵🥵🥵 Hard bloody work but canny chuffed. Wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my wife. What a woman. Love her to bits🤮:lol: hate all this look at me stuff but for those who understand..you just want to shout it from the rooftops!!. Have a good day everyone and enjoy👍👍
Impressive stuff. Can't have been easy. Well done and keep doing what is right by you. 👍

Last edited:
Fabulous dedication and effort mate. Huge congrats and kudos to you! I am 3 months away from the same two year milestone so can appreciate the journey and what it takes. Respect to you Sir!
Wow! Fantastic mate. Keep going,💪 as you know EVERY day is a challenge. Mentally i mean, not the urge anymore for me. You're doing amazing mate👍
Massive respect mate. Well done.
Thank you mate.👍
Impressive stuff. Can't have been easy. Well done and keep doing what is right by you. 👍
Thanks mate. Even tho we have our differing opinions on the football, it's topper of you to send those kind words mate. Says alot about you as a person👍👍👍

Last edited:
Wow! Fantastic mate. Keep going,💪 as you know EVERY day is a challenge. Mentally i mean, not the urge anymore for me. You're doing amazing mate👍

Thank you mate.👍

Thanks mate. Even tho we have our differing opinions on the football, it's topper of you to send those kind words mate. Says alot about you as a person👍👍👍
Mate. What is said on PF is just daft words on a screen. There won't be a person on there who disagrees with you football-wise who doesn't otherwise wish you well, especially regarding your health. :cool:

Back