2 Billion Theme Park To Rival Disneyland Set To Come To The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems a daft idea to me, It will be cold and full of English people and no one wants to go to Kent.

So this is what Paramount have moved onto now that the Mercia development in Spain was called off?

Gutted about that. It would have been up and running just in time for the bairn to enjoy, half an hours drive from the in-laws villa in Spain.

without really wanting to piss on anyones chips... but that will never happen.

Well, history suggests you are right given that this is a bumped post !!

Last edited:
without really wanting to piss on anyones chips... but that will never happen.

Shitloads of land has been purchased, plans are being submitted, and a new Thames crossing will be ploughing through Thurrock which, coincidentally, will allow far easier access to and from this proposed park.

It is going ahead.

Shitloads of land has been purchased, plans are being submitted, and a new Thames crossing will be ploughing through Thurrock which, coincidentally, will allow far easier access to and from this proposed park.

It is going ahead.

They bought the land in Murica, build site offices, built a fence round the site - released detailed plans for parks, hotels, roads etc. Then it didn't happen.

They bought the land in Murica, build site offices, built a fence round the site - released detailed plans for parks, hotels, roads etc. Then it didn't happen.

IIRC we had an opportunity to have Euro Disney in the UK, but we blew it. I'm willing to bet we don't repeat that in this instance.

It is going ahead.

We've already got a massive amusement park in the NE. Sid James Park has provided unlimited entertainment in all sorts of guises over the last few years and its free !!!

IIRC we had an opportunity to have Euro Disney in the UK, but we blew it. I'm willing to bet we don't repeat that in this instance.

It is going ahead.
Its all about the funding. The Murcia one fell apart because the management company they used to get the cash didn't come through. So if this new bid works, it will happen, otherwise not. Purely a matter of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back