17 Month old bairn assaulted in Dawdon

They will end up on a protected wing in whichever prison they get sent to, very rarely does the retribution deserved ever happen, I acyually prefer not to know what some of the twats I see have done. Their was a group of black lads on the protected wing. I just treat them as I would any other prisoner, but then I found out that they had gang raped a young girl, thats a difficult thing to have in your head when you walk past these f***ing scum

They will end up on a protected wing in whichever prison they get sent to, very rarely does the retribution deserved ever happen, I acyually prefer not to know what some of the twats I see have done. Their was a group of black lads on the protected wing. I just treat them as I would any other prisoner, but then I found out that they had gang raped a young girl, thats a difficult thing to have in your head when you walk past these f***ing scum
Tough to deal with marra, don’t envy you
Think about the defence lawyer who is compelled to try to get them off the hook for doing what they did. That’s a head fuck

You would hope so, but they can get into bother if their clients then complain
Pretty shite innit

Complain :) Some prisoners have sued because they have been injured falling out of their beds :)

We are far too soft with them, I agree rehabilitate if possible, if they take the piss come down hard on them, and forget about their human rights. As for the 3 fuckers in this story, well..................................................................................

The mother is apparently pregnant to one of the lads arrested, neither of whom are the little girls dad.

Its just f***ing disgusting, what chance does her unborn kid have?

Complain :) Some prisoners have sued because they have been injured falling out of their beds :)

We are far too soft with them, I agree rehabilitate if possible, if they take the piss come down hard on them, and forget about their human rights. As for the 3 fuckers in this story, well..................................................................................

None if it’s true and with who the dad apparently is.
He’s been a twat since he was a bairn, and he’s an even bigger twat as an adult. Been in and out since his early teens.

It's an emotional topic and emotions do run high but in my experience the name callers and finger pointers are usually the first ones to crumble when it comes to actual bravery. Give over.

Should I take it that you are in favour of just giving scumbags like this a slap on the wrist (oops, that could be classed as corporal punishment) plus free food and lodgings for a few years?

Should I take it that you are in favour of just giving scumbags like this a slap on the wrist (oops, that could be classed as corporal punishment) plus free food and lodgings for a few years?
Nope we all have right to say what we want to say on the topic. I'm sure matt wasn't advocating a slap on the wrist and letting bastards like this back out into the world after a couple of years. Sounds to me like he's just not advocating torture either. There are points in between.

Nope we all have right to say what we want to say on the topic. I'm sure matt wasn't advocating a slap on the wrist and letting bastards like this back out into the world after a couple of years. Sounds to me like he's just not advocating torture either. There are points in between.

Your idea would be to do what with them?

Wasting your time mate. You can’t have a rational discussion with people like this fella.

tary he goes for a month
Your idea would be to do what with them?
Build more prisons.
Make them 'educational and vocational based.
First moth solitary confinement with an hour or so supervised exercise each day.
Then foster responsibility - create classroom style environments where those who can read/write help teach those who can't.
If a prisoner can't manage this then back to solitary he goes for another month.
Repeat ad infinitum and lengthen sentences if they commit crimes inside as you would if they were outside.
For those prisoners who are willing to help others they can be given a reduced sentence/earlier parole as an incentive.

tary he goes for a month
Build more prisons.
Make them 'educational and vocational based.
First moth solitary confinement with an hour or so supervised exercise each day.
Then foster responsibility - create classroom style environments where those who can read/write help teach those who can't.
If a prisoner can't manage this then back to solitary he goes for another month.
Repeat ad infinitum and lengthen sentences if they commit crimes inside as you would if they were outside.
For those prisoners who are willing to help others they can be given a reduced sentence as an incentive.

I see, sounds like a care home for delinquents.

Don't know anything about the 3 involved. Didn't know she was having another. Poor little thing.
Sterilisation possibly?
But then human rights outcry etc

Surprised that they are allowed to be together - should be in separate institutions or locations.

Back