17 Month old bairn assaulted in Dawdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrific story .
Hopefully no long term damage to the child and is rehoused with a decent family soon .
The culprits should Never be released

Something like this seems likely. God knows what sort of life this child and many others have living in houses with people like this. Hopefully this child survives and this leads to this child never growing up with scum like these.
She won't be allowed anywhere them luckily, but the poor little bairn will scarred for life. It'll take ages to rehabilitate her, and get her to trust adults again. :cry::evil:

Are we suggesting 3 adults that assaulted a 17 month old child can be rehabilitated here? They can't. They're dregs and should be handled as such. Drugs isn't an excuse. It's an accelerating factor. You don't want to live in a civilised society, fine.
I would suggest that given enough time and resources, any criminal can be reformed (obviously this does not include crimes committed because of mental illness). It’s all dependent on whether or not the society of the day sees fit to rehabilitate them though.

Dawdon and Parkside always were rough but that is terrible.

Born in Dawdon, it was rough, but nothing like this happened back then, because the vermin involved would have been exterminated, not by me, I was a kid there from the early 60s onwards, but I doubt the majority of the men who worked at the pit would have allowed these scum to walk around.

After 84 a lot of the colliery housing stock was sold to private landlords at very cheap prices, then an influx of social security scroungers, I have no idea where these people are from, but I would think its quite easy to trace the issue back to the ruinous miners strike in 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back