16 year old kid attacked by South Yorkshire copper

Status
Not open for further replies.
A copper behaving like a football hooligan at a football match eh?

Hardly f***ing surprising is it, as they all think that you can do whatever you like to football fans, with no reprisals.
History would suggest they can.
It’s true tho.

by all accounts the central station incident was a farce. But that doesn’t mean the police haven’t been held accountable many times
In fairness I am not sure they have been held accountable for anything involving football fans. I am certain, will apologise if proven wrong, that nothing will come of this.

Last edited:

Are you both watching the video on a Nokia 3310? Watch the copper and the old bloke's feet and you can see the copper is neewhere near the old bloke as he's a yard away and going sideways when he swings his baton to hit the kid.

Watch this gif below, I've paused it briefly and you can see copper pulls the baton back and at one point you see it reflecting light while held back and down (it's pointing towards old bloke's head) as the copper is now ready to smash it on the kid's head!

There's no way was the copper going for either or both the blokes, he steamed in and knew he was going for the kid. If anyone can't see this in this gif then I'm not sure what valid view they can have.

Logon or register to see this image
that is pretty conclusive IMO

Are you both watching the video on a Nokia 3310? Watch the copper and the old bloke's feet and you can see the copper is neewhere near the old bloke as he's a yard away and going sideways when he swings his baton to hit the kid.

Watch this gif below, I've paused it briefly and you can see copper pulls the baton back and at one point you see it reflecting light while held back and down (it's pointing towards old bloke's head) as the copper is now ready to smash it on the kid's head!

There's no way was the copper going for either or both the blokes, he steamed in and knew he was going for the kid. If anyone can't see this in this gif then I'm not sure what valid view they can have.

Logon or register to see this image
Share the fuck out of that gif. Post it on South Yorkshire Police Facebook page.

Imagine trying to defend the actions of the police in this instance.

ABH, sent to trial and sacked. Imho.

The police should not be above the law themselves.

The lad was one of two attacking one man. Football violence. Two onto one, perhaps the little shit might think better the next time he decides to participate in football violence, after all he could have been slashed, kicked unconscious by the opposing hooligans.
It isn’t clear from any of the footage, what has happened before the baton strike. There are witness reports suggesting what happened but at this stage it’s all 3rd hand information. You’ve formed your opinion that these were all thugs and deserved whatever they got. Irrespective of the build up, this wasn’t exactly large scale disorder and certainly didn’t warrant a baton strike to the head. Im not sure if you’re a police officer or whether you just like to be contrary but there’s no way that you can justify that officer’s actions.

Looking at that gif it seems the copper could have picked his spot to hit the kid, why didn't he go for the legs? I think if we've reached the point where police can't deal with children without weapons then we're fucked anyway.

Can't see what possible defence there is for the copper, still expect he'll not even lose his job never mind face charges.

If we had a labour government the copper may have been prosecuted... The Tories will give him safe passage to a desk job and no lose of pension or privaliges ..

If we had a labour government the copper may have been prosecuted... The Tories will give him safe passage to a desk job and no lose of pension or privaliges ..
Why aye, if yays lot got in, neebody would have a job so couldn't afford to gan to the match anyway

I don’t think the lad deserved to get his head cracked open but it seems like Yorkshire has a really problem with pram crime - if you read the description of the perps in this article, you’ll see they match closely with the baton lad; male.

Is it possible that the copper has put two and two together and tried to dish out some vigilante justice?

I am truly sickened by that video. That was disgusting behaviour by the police and nothing that kid was doing warranted that attack.
For those that feel the same here’s the email address to have your say:
[email protected]
I don’t think the lad deserved to get his head cracked open but it seems like Yorkshire has a really problem with pram crime - if you read the description of the perps in this article, you’ll see they match closely with the baton lad; male.

The copper can put 2 and 2 together all he likes but the answer is not and never will be what he came up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back