15 Minute Cities etc

Just trying to change the unforseen outcome of building infrastructure and urban works around cars leading to a massive use of cars.

I love how trying to build convenience is construed negatively.

Peterlee was built like this fwiw. It's basically 6 or so villages in a ring around a town centre.
Each mini village has shops, schools etc.

It didn't really work tbh.

Not sure if many have heard the term or what alot of people are talking about in the background.

Basically the governments around the World want to control our freedom (s).
It's all in the name of climate change apparently.

So they want everyone to have every convenience close to your house within 15mins.

Currency will be digital.

They don't want you to travel.

Apparently this is to be completed by 2030.

I saw something earlier saying the Airport system that went down was deliberately done on one of the busiest weeks of the year to get people thinking do I want the hassle of flying again?
Additionally they're making it harder to fly from regional airports with drop off rules & fines.

I'm wondering what everyone's thinking but everything that is happening is leaning towards this & I don't want this life!!
If this is the plan there is no chance it's done by 2030. I've seen how long it take for the useless knackers to sort a couple of miles of cycle lane.

If you are in the SE then just take the Eurostar to Paris, Brussels or Amsterdam and fly from there. From NI just drive to Dublin (which many do anyway). It would mainly just disadvantage people in the north and Scotland.

I'm not sure what problem you are trying to solve.
It will certainly put a fair few off.

Just keep tabs on the number of airports you take off from/land - I'm assuming they can already do that?

Reduce the number of flights to reduce pollution and global warming.
WTF would the government want to stop flights out of the UK?

For what purpose?
Reducing number of flights and pollution.

If this is the plan there is no chance it's done by 2030. I've seen how long it take for the useless knackers to sort a couple of miles of cycle lane.
the plan is due to be completed around about the same time Sunderland sign a new striker...
You may not have noticed we are an island. Pretty hard to leave without flying and hard for anyone else to visit.
can't we not just walk on water?

Last edited:
Reducing number of flights and pollution.

Does this tie into the WHO/WEF/Covid/Cashless Conspiracies?

In that, COVID was fake to stop us travelling, brought in more cashless transactions so we can be controlled and monitored?

Climate change is fake, but actions that are taken in the name of preventing it, are there to restrict and control our movements?

This is all been done by the New World Order, hidden behind the WHO and WEF?

Is that how this is going down?

Not sure if many have heard the term or what alot of people are talking about in the background.

Basically the governments around the World want to control our freedom (s).
It's all in the name of climate change apparently.

So they want everyone to have every convenience close to your house within 15mins.

Currency will be digital.

They don't want you to travel.

Apparently this is to be completed by 2030.

I saw something earlier saying the Airport system that went down was deliberately done on one of the busiest weeks of the year to get people thinking do I want the hassle of flying again?
Additionally they're making it harder to fly from regional airports with drop off rules & fines.

I'm wondering what everyone's thinking but everything that is happening is leaning towards this & I don't want this life!!
Stop tuning into talking pints.

Does this tie into the WHO/WEF/Covid/Cashless Conspiracies?

In that, COVID was fake to stop us travelling, brought in more cashless transactions so we can be controlled and monitored?

Climate change is fake, but actions that are taken in the name of preventing it, are there to restrict and control our movements?

This is all been done by the New World Order, hidden behind the WHO and WEF?

Is that how this is going down?
Just to limit people to a certain number of flights per year to reduce pollution.

Back