15 Minute Cities etc

1982DurhamSAFC

Midfield
Not sure if many have heard the term or what alot of people are talking about in the background.

Basically the governments around the World want to control our freedom (s).
It's all in the name of climate change apparently.

So they want everyone to have every convenience close to your house within 15mins.

Currency will be digital.

They don't want you to travel.

Apparently this is to be completed by 2030.

I saw something earlier saying the Airport system that went down was deliberately done on one of the busiest weeks of the year to get people thinking do I want the hassle of flying again?
Additionally they're making it harder to fly from regional airports with drop off rules & fines.

I'm wondering what everyone's thinking but everything that is happening is leaning towards this & I don't want this life!!

I’m probably already 15 minutes away from
Everything I need.

ultimately the airport industry is massive and I really don’t think businesses would want a multi billion industry to stop.

However the ulez shit is a money making scheme from mr. khan and his pals as TFL are skint.

Sounds brilliant to me. Imagine not needing a car and everything you could want being within 15 mins walk of your house... Work, shops, gym, cafes, pubs, parks... What's not to like

Hope I don't get stuck in the same one as Apache
If you work from home though you are not a real man I read it on here.

If you believe in this type of stuff you are a pure gonk
What I love most about this one is that it is what a lot of these people have been calling out for. All those Facebook groups bemoaning the fact that you used to be able to walk to the butchers around the corner are now up in arms at the suggestion you should be able to walk to the butchers around the corner.

Not sure if many have heard the term or what alot of people are talking about in the background.

So they want everyone to have every convenience close to your house within 15mins.

I saw something earlier saying the Airport system that went down was deliberately done on one of the busiest weeks of the year to get people thinking do I want the hassle of flying again?
Additionally they're making it harder to fly from regional airports with drop off rules & fines.

I'm wondering what everyone's thinking but everything that is happening is leaning towards this & I don't want this life!!
A lot of the people who are going around the bend about the notion of 15 minute cities also go on about the good old days when the High Street had everything and there was a butcher, baker and candlestick maker on every other corner. The butcher was always a jolly fat man and eveeyone looked out for each others and could bray each others' bairns.

There’s a separate thread on conspiracy theories on which the gullible, attention seekers are exposed. Give it a read (aka ‘do your own research’)

Always wondered why a player of his talent didn’t get more caps.

Clearly they couldn’t stand the man in the dressing room. Turning up with tinfoil hats.
Started listening to his Undr the Cosh episode a few months back and had to turn it off. What a thoroughly boring, egotistical bellend.

Nee idea on his conspiracy theories.

Back