13th July corona deaths uk

It's not enough for some people that the tories have had a shit show to start the pandemic. They are desperate for them to have a shit ending to it too. FWIW as much as I hate this government, especially the PM they have the balance about right at the moment with regards to opening things up to get things moving again
:eek: holy fuck

Post by Jap Stammer which was disgraceful

Not as bad as the one redrob liked tbf to you, but thats small mercy
Disgraceful?!

In what way?

Being fed up with people constantly looking on the black side and calling them out for it is 'disgraceful'?

I really don't understand your mindset or that of some others who refuse to allow people to find any grain of comfort or optimism in what is an awful situation and, what's worse, seem to revel in it.

Disgraceful?!

In what way?

Being fed up with people constantly looking on the black side and calling them out for it is 'disgraceful'?

I really don't understand your mindset or that of some others who refuse to allow people to find any grain of comfort or optimism in what is an awful situation and, what's worse, seem to revel in it.
Wouldn’t explain yourself. Yours was a good post.

Disgraceful?!

In what way?

You were calling out people for quoting facts, it was an awful post IMO, if you want to be optimistic good for you, but sadly the facts dont much support it at the moment.

Lets keep it factual.

You were calling out people for quoting facts, it was an awful post IMO, if you want to be optimistic good for you, but sadly the facts dont much support it at the moment.

Lets keep it factual.
I was calling someone out for quoting the best figures reported so far then immediately trying to put a negative spin on it by throwing in their interpretation of another stat. There was no need for that - people can read and draw their own conclusions.

You obviously have an issue with people trying to find the best in a bad situation - please put me on ignore if you dislike the tone of my posts.
Wouldn’t explain yourself. Yours was a good post.
Thank you.

Appreciate the support.

Last edited:
I was calling someone out for quoting the best figures reported so far then immediately trying to put a negative spin on it by throwing in their interpretation of another stat. There was no need for that - people can read and draw their own conclusions.

You obviously have an issue with people trying to find the best in a bad situation - please put me on ignore if you dislike the tone of my posts.

Thank you.

Appreciate the support.

You thanking a known WUM for support says it all

You thanking a known WUM for support says it all
That’s what people say when they disagree with you, if anyone agrees they’re ‘a good poster’ disagree and they’re a wind up merchant. Just trying to give your argument some credibility. You’re welcome to be pessimistic as much as you like but you’re calling people for being optimistic.

Thank you.

Appreciate the support.
You’re one of the most reasoned and balanced posters on this part of the forum mate. Hopeful but recognise the potential for it to go wrong again

Back