13th July corona deaths uk

Well yes, but that's the problem with the way figures are reported. It's completely inconsistent. The only thing to look at are the 7 day trends as an indication of where we are at. Sun and Mon are always low because deaths on Sat and Sun often aren't reported until later in the week.

FWIW I think the main focus should be on new cases now as the deaths are now (apparently) within the "normal" level for the UK
The only one I really take notice of us the 7 day average, which of course goes off the daily reported deaths.

11 uk deaths today which is down from 16 last week. other previous monday data 25, 15, 38, 55, 111, 121, 160

uk cases today 530. something to keep an eye on but previous monday data 352, 815, 958, 1056, 1205, 1570, 1625, 2711, 3877

couple of early region data

county durham - 1 new case
boro - 0 cases
sunderland - 1 new case
hartlepool - 0 cases
newcastle - 3 new cases
stockton - 0 cases
gateshead - 1 new case
darlington - 1 new case

for perspective leicester have recorded 59 new cases
Just another update. 0 deaths and 8 new cases for the region

The only one I really take notice of us the 7 day average, which of course goes off the daily reported deaths.

the spreadsheet i keep, the uk based sun-sat average for deaths for week ending on saturday was 85.71, the previous weeks were 97.85, 116.85, 132.4, 171
again same spreadsheet, the uk based sun-sat average for new cases week ending on saturday was 579, the previous weeks were 711, 960, and 1260.4

Jesus Christ.

We get the lowest reported numbers since this began and still some people won't be happy until we're all walking around in abject misery beneath our own personal Sword of Damocles waiting for Death to claim us.

Ffs - allow us some optimism.

This place is a f***ing magnet of doom man and West Whinger is up there with the best when it comes to misery.

Back