13 year old lad hung himself near ours last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

In what way?
So many kids are exposed to the internet, watersheds seem none existent and we expect kids to just get on with it. When you’ve got kids accessing WhatsApp groups at 9 or 10 years old , online bullying, adults behaving dismally online themselves, even supposedly respectable ones . Being a kid these days must be a mental nightmare . There’s something to be valued in blissful ignorance

So many kids are exposed to the internet, watersheds seem none existent and we expect kids to just get on with it. When you’ve got kids accessing WhatsApp groups at 9 or 10 years old , online bullying, adults behaving dismally online themselves, even supposedly respectable ones . Being a kid these days must be a mental nightmare . There’s something to be valued in blissful ignorance
Agree with this here like. Most kids these days don't have a childhood.

(Hart village).

Fecking awful, cant stop thinking about it. One of my bairns teachers found him.

Think if it was one of mine Id follow suit.

:cry: How can you be in that state so young.
Don’t want too much information but do you know if the lads from hart village?

This bullying doesn't stop when school ends now.

(Hart village).

Fecking awful, cant stop thinking about it. One of my bairns teachers found him.

Think if it was one of mine Id follow suit.

:cry: How can you be in that state so young.
A mate of mine had his young lad commit suicide not long ago. 13 too. Jumped off the bridge in Bishop. How you cope with a loss like that is beyond me. Heartbreaking.

Gonna go out on a limb and say at 13 it's likely to be bullying related.

Such a sad horrible waste of life 😢

Gonna go out on a limb and say at 13 it's likely to be bullying related.

Such a sad horrible waste of life 😢
If that is the case they should scan his social media accounts and name and shame anyone who's been having a go at him.

Never mind how old (or young) they are - they need to know that their actions have consequences.

If kids are able to access all of that then the parents are dropping the ball.
This shit going on at the moment is tantamount to child abuse for anyone in their formative years.

How so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back