13 year old lad hung himself near ours last night.

SPUFF

Striker
(Hart village).

Fecking awful, cant stop thinking about it. One of my bairns teachers found him.

Think if it was one of mine Id follow suit.

:cry: How can you be in that state so young.

A boy on my street did this last year. I know it's a cliche but there were absolutely no signs outwardly of any issues whatsoever. Hung himself with a dressing gown cord. It's just about the worst thing imaginable. How would a parent ever recover?

Awful.

There was one in the past few years that was quite high profile where the bairn wasn't even a teen IIRC.

When you have kids the time just flies, they're still just babies. I can't imagine the emptiness for those left behind. RIP.

A boy on my street did this last year. I know it's a cliche but there were absolutely no signs outwardly of any issues whatsoever. Hung himself with a dressing gown cord. It's just about the worst thing imaginable. How would a parent ever recover?

Doesn’t really make any difference if they’re an adult. I’ve seen what it does to the parents of a lad in his 20’s.
They have no answers at all and never will.

(Hart village).

Fecking awful, cant stop thinking about it. One of my bairns teachers found him.

Think if it was one of mine Id follow suit.

:cry: How can you be in that state so young.
2 murders down here... Town is a bit stunned.... Not what we're used to...

Doesn’t really make any difference if they’re an adult. I’ve seen what it does to the parents of a lad in his 20’s.
They have no answers at all and never will.

Of course. Any age is a tragedy. It's terrifying that you so often here that there was no indication of anything being wrong.

Such a tragedy at such a young age, but without knowing the full story the poor lad might have had an awful home life with being on lockdown, so wouldn't be to quick to feel for the parents so much just yet...
RIP young man.

Back