10k renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saddest thing about this apart from it being the lowest moment in our history, is people giving it the ‘scabs’ crack. It’s a personal choice and fellow season card holders should be able to respect each other’s decision regardless of what they chose to do without creating more divides. I think we can safely all agree we need and want new owners..
The thick prick won’t even realise what an offensive term it is to the many fans from mining stock.

Being mugged off by these small time arsrholes and coming back for more is only loyalty to getting more of the same... This is like Einsteins definition of insanity

doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Some on here are banging on about only the hardcore going back... That's only partly true... Sadley those still giving them money aren't part of the solution

People who renewed aren't supporters of Stewart Donald. They aren't part of the problem and it's disgraceful to suggest that people who have renewed their season tickets when the club is in its worst ever circumstances are. They're just fellow SAFC fans who have made a different decision to you. So by all means come to a different conclusion, but blame Donald and his cronies, not those people who have renewed.

And Einstein never said that.

Bastards have took DD's for 3 season tickets from my account despite emailing the ticket office and cancelling my DD's through the bank. They've set them up under a new name

I'll be recalling the payments tomorrow and would urge anyone else who's been fleeced by these lot to do the same..

Surely this is illegal? Plundering somebody's bank account for money they don't want you to have, nor do they owe you has to be. Hope you get it back marra, I'm sure you will.

My direct debit still hasnt gone out even though the bairns which goes out the same account has been taken

Bollocks--show the stats of how we created record crowds in the League with a bit of hope and expectation from the owners. The fans will return when this hope returns--the quicker the chancers sell up the quicker the fans will return

Agree, as if any serious investor gives a shit about an immediate 14k season ticket revenue. Infact I would go as far to say that any penny pinching investor that this was the tipping point for isn’t worth getting involved in the first place.
More the fool me but I renewed for sentimental reasons. Fully support those that didn’t though

Last edited:
Boycoutt! People whipped themselves up into a frenzy and are willing to ruin the club to make a non existent point..... get oooot wor club you cockney chancers! More like the mags then we want to believe.

I’ve no issue with those who’ve renewed, I understand it but it’s not a badge of honour. If everyone had took that position these charlatans running our club would know we’re all gullible and willing to put up with anything under the banner of loyalty.

As they’ve done with everything they’d monetise that loyalty and continue to exploit it because we’d have proved well take it.

The 14k have sent a massive message and that’s something that could actually benefit us in the long run. It already has in fact as it got the shambolic and disrespectful first statement retracted.

So don’t look down on those people. And while I respect your decision you aren’t special, you don’t deserve praise. You should be thanking them for giving you a better deal and potentially improving the future of your club.
What a load of condescending claptrap.

Boycoutt! People whipped themselves up into a frenzy and are willing to ruin the club to make a non existent point..... get oooot wor club you cockney chancers! More like the mags then we want to believe.

It's nothing like the mags. Our fans (a number of them) are incredibly unhappy with a regime that looks set to establish us as a league one club. Given that we'd only ever spent one season at this level previously I don't think it can be seen as deluded to believe we should be higher up. Equally they seem to be letting all our best young talent go, and there's serious concerns about whether we can survive financially if we end up in this league for a prolonged period.

Complaining about that and wanting to protest isn't "mag like" at all. That's a term used by people who, for whatever reason, wouldn't complain about anything at the club until they find we're in non league or out of business. They use the term to try and dissuade others from doing what they think is the right thing for the club.

Actually being mag-like would be being a relatively well run Premier League club with no financial issues, in roughly the clubs "natural position" and shouting at shops whilst holding mock funerals about it. Many other sets of fans protest (sensibly) if their club is being incredibly badly run, especially if it might risk the club's future, and I'm fairly sure every set of fans at big /medium sized clubs would be protesting if they were in our position.

If you don't want to protest that's fine, but trying to liken those who aren't happy to mags to make their actions seem less legitimate is pathetic.

Last edited:

Are you for real ? A wind up merchant and a tosser - congratulations

Massive statement from the fans, well done, don't give the chancers a penny more!

A lot will have been because of not wanting to renew without being able to go. Now we will not be charged if we cant go. I have renewed again.

So make that 10,001 (and more will do the same I bet!)

HA'WAY THE LADS!

Reactions: DH9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back