10k renewed

I paid in full originally, but then cancelled, but after an email from the club regarding pro-rated refunds for games you can't attend have decided to use that option.

So that's another 2 season cards that have renewed.

A lot will have been because of not wanting to renew without being able to go. Now we will not be charged if we cant go. I have renewed again.

So make that 10,001 (and more will do the same I bet!)

HA'WAY THE LADS!
Respect to those that have renewed regardless, I along with the lads I go with have no intention of going until Donald and Co. are gone... 41 years of support, and had enough of the lies under the current owner, he, s a spineless conman!

I paid in full originally, but then cancelled, but after an email from the club regarding pro-rated refunds for games you can't attend have decided to use that option.

So that's another 2 season cards that have renewed.

If only they sorted this before renewals I think a lot wouldn't have cancelled. No way was I gonna pay to watch home games on a shitty stream! :lol:

Disappointing that so many are turning their back on the club in the darkest of times. It’s this 10k who should be guaranteed a cup final ticket for life.

Not the first time izzit? Snowflakes went missing at Rurker Park as well.....
And lets be honest 10k went missing as soon as they couldn't watch Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard....

Last edited:
People have a right to do what they want. It is there money and there decision. On a personal level, there is no way I could allow my self to be very critical of the new owners, watching them run this club into the floor but then still give them money. Wouldnt sit right with me at all. So while I do feel a little gutted that I wont be taking the little lad to his first full season, I know I have made the right call in terms of my principles.

People have a right to do what they want. It is there money and there decision. On a personal level, there is no way I could allow my self to be very critical of the new owners, watching them run this club into the floor but then still give them money. Wouldnt sit right with me at all. So while I do feel a little gutted that I wont be taking the little lad to his first full season, I know I have made the right call in terms of my principles.
You're just saving his continued trauma exposure, until a later date.

Not the first time izzit? Snowflakes went missing at Rurker Park as well.....
And lets be honest 10k went missing as soon as they couldn't watch Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard....
It's not on to compare fans who are not renewing as a form of protest against the owners (after two years in league one being repeatedly lied to) to fans who only supported us when we were in the top division.

I respect anyone has renewed and I can see several valid reasons why they would want to do so. But it has to work both ways - the people not renewing as a protest are not lesser fans because they disagree about getting rid of this failed regime and the best way to bring that about.

I haven't renewed but I was in Roker Park every game when the gate averaged 17,000.

It's not on to compare fans who are not renewing as a form of protest against the owners (after two years in league one being repeatedly lied to) to fans who only supported us when we were in the top division.

I respect anyone has renewed and I can see several valid reasons why they would want to do so. But it has to work both ways - the people not renewing as a protest are not lesser fans because they disagree about getting rid of this failed regime and the best way to bring that about.

I haven't renewed but I was in Roker Park every game when the gate averaged 17,000.

Where did I say they were lesser fans sweetie?
When the going gets tough.....
I don't like Magesque protests, the fans hev spat the dummy, want regime change, don't know who, what the Fook they want, but as is the norm need a good old Fookin protest, what will prospective owners think? I get a season then I'm Fooked?

Mid 90s we were only averaging 15k at Roker. A couple of years later we'd moved to the SoL and found an extra 25k fans from somewhere. We could well be back down to those numbers next season. Everyone has their reasons for going or not going and nobody is in the wrong.

I don't like Magesque protests, the fans hev spat the dummy, want regime change, don't know who, what the Fook they want, but as is the norm need a good old Fookin protest, what will prospective owners think? I get a season then I'm Fooked?
Strongly implied with the stupid name calling and "going gets tough comments".

And continuing to give money to an owner you want rid of is equally susceptible to the charge of being "magesque" as boycoutting is.

They protest like fuck and have a strong mid table Premier League team, a player of the month nominee and a manager (who they hate) of the month nominee. If they aren't happy they shout up and obviously couldn't care less what other people think.

Meanwhile we sit in silence as we do care what other people think, God knows why mind, and now here we are a middling League one club.

But at least we just sat back quietly and let them take the piss so that's something.

Strongly implied with the stupid name calling and "going gets tough comments".

And continuing to give money to an owner you want rid of is equally susceptible to the charge of being "magesque" as boycoutting is.

Don't read between the lines sweet cheeks or try and think on my behalf thanks, we'll see you back when the bindippas are in town it's usually our highest attendance....will you be happy to pay then?
Klerb will still be here when they're long gone....its a free country as long as you fall into line with the sheep on here....
They protest like fuck and have a strong mid table Premier League team, a player of the month nominee and a manager (who they hate) of the month nominee. If they aren't happy they shout up and obviously couldn't care less what other people think.

Meanwhile we sit in silence as we do care what other people think, God knows why mind, and now here we are a middling League one club.

But at least we just sat back quietly and let them take the piss so that's something.

Ashley has an incentive to spend to maintain minimal net spend Premier League cash machine, below that the owners take the hits....

Hev a crack at running a basket case league Juan klerb then....all yours for only 15m according to the finashul whizz kids on here....why aren't the buyers queing up?

Last edited:
10,000 idiot sheep happy to watch our side sink to oblivion without a wimper.

There’s not a single reason in the world to renew. As soon as you hand over your money to that gutless chancer, you’re complicit in accepting the shit served up.

‘But I wanna support the lads’ - a load of shit. You can support them at home, force a sale of the club and have a better long term future.

Don't read between the lines sweet cheeks or try and think on my behalf thanks, we'll see you back when the bindippas are in town it's usually our highest attendance....will you be happy to pay then?
Klerb will still be here when they're long gone....its a free country as long as you fall into line with the sheep on here....

Ashley has an incentive to spend to maintain minimal net spend Premier League cash machine, below that the owners take the hits....

Hev a crack at running a basket case league Juan klerb then....all yours for only 15m according to the finashul whizz kids on here....why aren't the buyers queing up?

The buyers aren't queuing up because in buying Sunderland AFC you will be buying a business that will be running at a loss for the foreseeable future and even after that if we were to ever to return to the Premier League there's no guarantee of turning in a profit as the likes of Quinny or Short will testify.

That's not really my point though. My point was fans sat there not wanting to react badly to where we have now arrived at which is the lowest point in our history due to being scared of what others might think or because it makes them look like mags. It's pathetic man.

The buyers aren't queuing up because in buying Sunderland AFC you will be buying a business that will be running at a loss for the foreseeable future and even after that if we were to ever to return to the Premier League there's no guarantee of turning in a profit as the likes of Quinny or Short will testify.

That's not really my point though. My point was fans sat there not wanting to react badly to where we have now arrived at which is the lowest point in our history due to being scared of what others might think or because it makes them look like mags. It's pathetic man.

Got Fook all to do with looking like a Mag, I choose to get behind the 11 on the pitch and not try and think I should be sitting in the boardroom. Your prerogative to boycott just makes our path back longer, who in their right mind would take this on?

We spat the dummy when they broke the League Juan transfer record and spit the dummy when we don't, yep wa shoite but the negativity and demeanour is Fookin suffocating......

Back