10k renewed

Anyone else had an email saying are you sure you want to cancel. If you don't cancel we will give a streaming pass or refund on behind closed door games. They need the money in to pay this seasons refunds. The DD sceme has been extended first payment 1st August followed by 1st September so half the season card paid so they can dish out a 3 game refund. Read into that what you will but my assumption is cash flow issues for SD and Co.

All they’re doing with this is kicking the can down the line.

it sounds like we’re absolutely fucked financially and think we’re at the point where money runs out and we either sell assets like land, or wind up.

Why people get involved in heated debates with Mary Hinge is beyond me like :lol:

Debate is healthy sweetie, unless you live in China, Russia or North Korea.....Klerb hev fooked up badly again, but some almost appear to see admin as an acceptable price to pay for regime change....

Last edited:
Originally cancelled my DD, but now the club have said you can get a refund for games played behind closed doors, I've set it up again. I think i need to up my medication too.
I didn't cancal but they didn;t take my DD. I emailed t make em aware but still waiting for news. After recent event think I sould contact Bank and tell em to cancel

All they’re doing with this is kicking the can down the line.

it sounds like we’re absolutely fucked financially and think we’re at the point where money runs out and we either sell assets like land, or wind up.
Purely from a business perspective that would be my take on it...They are well and truly fucked unless they dig deep into their own pockets or borrow a bit more. Not the right time to be borrowing BTW. . The business plan going forward that would/should have been agreed and implemented at the beginning of the year (most are done weekly, monthly quarterly depending on the business) and constantly updated will not have foreseen Covid19 but I honestly and seriously expect them to have budgeted for next season ( they all renew, they're thick as mince up there) ticket renewals to be the same as last season, approx 24 K.

Well, that blew up in spectacular fashion when Rodwell joined up with these chancer's with his statements didn't it. Now I may be totally wrong and they have money to run the club but, when I see statements from the CEO and the owners saying, on a regular basis, we are financially sound? I can help but thinking, there's more lies. I've seen it all before in my business life.. Yes, I know you don't admit to being skint, no one or company does. Quiet the opposite is true in fact. You bull the situation up, a bit, just like we are seeing now with these owners and CEO. lets just say, its a front to show "there nothing here to see".

Please don't think for one minute i take pleasure in saying this, I don't, not to my club but its what I've seen, heard, read and experienced for over 35-40 years.

Last edited:

Back