10k renewed

I’ve been going week in week out for well over 40 years
My decision not to renew was a very difficult one as I love SAFC, as many of you do.

But I just can’t give another penny to the owners and I decided that the best way to rid us of them is to starve them of funds.

Can’t wait for them to piss off and can’t wait to renew when that happens

Got Fook all to do with looking like a Mag, I choose to get behind the 11 on the pitch and not try and think I should be sitting in the boardroom. Your prerogative to boycott just makes our path back longer, who in their right mind would take this on?

We spat the dummy when they broke the League Juan transfer record and spit the dummy when we don't, yep wa shoite but the negativity and demeanour is Fookin suffocating......

Weird. If you choose to get behind the 11 on the pitch, why were they constantly booed off at HT and FT last season with a constant negative attitude whenever anything went wrong?

Fantastic motivation for the lads. I’m so pleased you’ve been attending matched and accepting the regime.
I’ve been going week in week out for well over 40 years
My decision not to renew was a very difficult one as I love SAFC, as many of you do.

But I just can’t give another penny to the owners and I decided that the best way to rid us of them is to starve them of funds.

Can’t wait for them to piss off and can’t wait to renew when that happens

Absolutely fantastic. A tough decision, but the right one for our long-term future.

Got Fook all to do with looking like a Mag, I choose to get behind the 11 on the pitch and not try and think I should be sitting in the boardroom. Your prerogative to boycott just makes our path back longer, who in their right mind would take this on?

We spat the dummy when they broke the League Juan transfer record and spit the dummy when we don't, yep wa shoite but the negativity and demeanour is Fookin suffocating......

You literally have no awareness of what is around you do you? We are at our lowest point in our entire history and you are sat there wondering why people aren't very happy 😂

You literally have no awareness of what is around you do you? We are at our lowest point in our entire history and you are sat there wondering why people aren't very happy 😂

They're never Fookin happy, I heard whingeing when we battered teams under Reid man, we're in League Juan suck it up, so get behind the klerb or join the Saudi waiting list.....instant happiness.....

They're never Fookin happy, I heard whingeing when we battered teams under Reid man, we're in League Juan suck it up, so get behind the klerb or join the Saudi waiting list.....instant happiness.....

Strange. I remember the SoL being a pretty happy and vibrant place those few years under Reid. You mustn't have been there.

Don't read between the lines sweet cheeks or try and think on my behalf thanks, we'll see you back when the bindippas are in town it's usually our highest attendance....will you be happy to pay then?
Klerb will still be here when they're long gone....its a free country as long as you fall into line with the sheep on here....
There's no reading between the lines, you've called non-renewers snowflakes and sheep on this thread while wittering on about the "fookin klerb".

I won't be giving Stewart Donald any cash if we end up playing Barcelona, never mind f***ing Liverpool. Once he's gone I'll be back, with an SC, if its against Dunston Fed (which at the rate we're going it might be).

There's no reading between the lines, you've called non-renewers snowflakes and sheep on this thread while wittering on about the "fookin klerb".

I won't be giving Stewart Donald any cash if we end up playing Barcelona, never mind f***ing Liverpool. Once he's gone I'll be back, with an SC, if its against Dunston Fed (which at the rate we're going it might be).

It's always funny though. One sentence there is a hilarious misspelling of fuck, then when he rolls out the 'League Juan' I'm in stitches. Never gets old or boring. He's just totally crazy.

Get them lot out get the supporters trust in, like NY says it might come down to playing Dunston Feds but it would be something we'd all have to live with.

Yet people that have stuck with the klerb are Scabs eh?

Yet people that have stuck with the klerb are Scabs eh?
No, that is a disgraceful thing to call a fellow fan for buying a season card, especially in the North East given the history of the term.

I have explained why I have not renewed but I understand that there are several reasons why other supporters have made different decisions. I haven't criticised anyone for buying a season card and I certainly haven't called anyone a scab.

Anyone else had an email saying are you sure you want to cancel. If you don't cancel we will give a streaming pass or refund on behind closed door games. They need the money in to pay this seasons refunds. The DD sceme has been extended first payment 1st August followed by 1st September so half the season card paid so they can dish out a 3 game refund. Read into that what you will but my assumption is cash flow issues for SD and Co.

I would’ve blindly renewed (I pay up front) if they didn’t release that statement saying there’d be no refunds. I just assumed I wouldn’t be paying full price for a stream. If they’d used half a brain my money would have been there now.

This for me anorl.

Shown their disrespect to our fans once again.

The exact same disrespect that was shown when we got to Wembley and they saw it as an opportunity for ticket sales for a random Walsall game.

Not offering refunds wasn't an oversight, it wasn't a mistake. It was an intentional action to try and take every penny they can from the fans that have shown loyalty to the club through the hardest times.

It's disgusting. Personally, the final straw for me.

I think it’s great that 10,000 loyal fans have got behind our wonderful owners. Take a bow Donald. Thanks for all the memories. What a swell guy that bloke ho wears those strange looking trousers is too. I like them a lot.

Back