‘The real story of the takeover’

Status
Not open for further replies.

The jealousy and personal insults this lad experiences whenever his name gets brought up is f***ing insane.

I genuinely thought he did a good job, and then progressed his career off the back of it.

Its total jealousy like, because they wish they had the nous to do something similar and make a success out of it like Bromley

Well put. Joke of an article that i thought oh oh before reading. Read it, then forgot all about it as it is a shit article. SD and CM have told us WAY more about the inside and outs than any daft comic article like that. Don't let it derail us before a big game.
I try, genuinely try, not to look at agendas, but I’m struggling with this story. It was insidious really, and unnecessarily personal

Craig Hope is a big NUFC fan, we can’t rely on him to be professional and unbiased unfortunately. Not balanced not objective and resorted to insult. Would he make fun of a certain managers spanish accent? I very much doubt it !

Not balanced & resort to insult sums up the daily mail

Probably why he's employed by them

Why do people get worked up about things that they can't control if it's true its true you can't physically change it

SAFC will always be here for good and bad we follow them unconditionally

The jealousy and personal insults this lad experiences whenever his name gets brought up is f***ing insane.

I genuinely thought he did a good job, and then progressed his career off the back of it.
Whoever set up the interviews deserves credit. However, I didn't rate the guy's interviewing style at all.
For anyone to suggest that he was offered a job to prevent him asking tough questions is ridiculous.

Undercover Gateshead?
True - he was the one who didn't know that lots of SAFC supporters were traditionally from there iirc.

Last edited:
I try, genuinely try, not to look at agendas, but I’m struggling with this story. It was insidious really, and unnecessarily personal
Fuck em all! fuck em all! Craig Hope, the papers an arl! We'll never be mastered , by black and white bastards , cos Sunderlands the best of em all! Don't even give them the time of day. Desperation to spoil something for us. Won't work. Simple

It’s the Daily Mail Janey, was supporting Oswald Mosley in the 30’s, their morals haven’t improved

Could only read half. Discusted with it. Bitter mags and poor so called journos with axes to grind. Came across really badly. No quotes early on and those they used appeared out of context. The mainstream media really hates us. Hope when we rise up the leagues again we can stuff this shite down their throats. :evil:

It’s the Daily Mail Janey, was supporting Oswald Mosley in the 30’s, their morals haven’t improved
So true. x

Fuck em all! fuck em all! Craig Hope, the papers an arl! We'll never be mastered , by black and white bastards , cos Sunderlands the best of em all! Don't even give them the time of day. Desperation to spoil something for us. Won't work. Simple
Brilliant and, spot on xx

I can understand the likes of Sima seizing on this sort of story. It's what keeps his hopes up. What I can't understand is the number of SAFC "fans" who are only too happy to accept it as fact, or if not immediately believing it, are keen to take a negative stance before any factual evidence is produced.

I genuinely believe some of our fans want to see them fail.

Had mags sneering at me all day, their intelligence suggests they read the daily mail often.

They've bought the club with it's own money, finished in the lowest position in the club's history and have this lot defending them. They're geniuses, pal.

Rafa’s leaving :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I genuinely believe some of our fans want to see them fail.

It’s the same people every time. The same ones who post 1 minute after full time slagging us off after a negative result.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back