£775 season ticket at SOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

All relative to how much money you have and what you want from your matchday experience though isn't it :lol:
Exactly, down here Brighton is the local club and they start at £495 next season which was in line with this year. I think £775 isn't too bad for the top seats outside of Corporate

Pretty much, a real glass to drink out of, quicker to get served, a free programme and a snack type thing before the game.

For me, I'm not arsed about a programme and I don't want to be in and paying their drink prices pre match, I'd rather just stay in the town so the seat and quicker half time pint service isn't worth the extra. It's canny sometimes for a one off, for a cup match or something, but I wouldn't pay the extra for a season ticket there

Same here, I think if I was going to do that I'd try and pay the extra to do the full hospitality. It would cost more again but you'll get more for your money. Each to their own though.

I think all that is getting away a bit from what football was, a game for working class lads to enjoy with their mates. It's progress I suppose.

Agreed. I remember going to arsenal away and, when forced to sit for a bit by the stewards, thinking it was too comfortable. Sounds daft but I don't want comfort when I go to the match, I just want to stand with mates and cheer the lads on. I'm not interested in nice urinals or in having to get there early for a snack when there's burger vans outside and cheap pints in town. Everyone is different though and undoubtedly it appeals to some, I agree though, it's not what football is meant to be about for me.

I heard it was Ani chibi pal

My dads side of the family are all from the north, but I've always lived down here. Get called a cockney mackem at games :lol:

Love Sunderland though, I bleed red and white. It's like a drug you can't give up no matter how shit it gets.

Look on the brightside at least you aren't a 'jock mackem' :lol:

Season ticket holder aswell, the on average 7 hour round trip is just part of the day and always has been.

Nail on the head. SAFC is a drug, there should be SAFC anonymous addiction meetings, but the beer is a suitable substitute ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back